ALLIANCES WITH CONTRACTOR, HOSP. NETWORK: AmeriNet, Premier add partners
- GPOs IN THE NEWS: Higher-ed co-op adds food. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Presents an update on group/co-op purchasing in the food service industry as of November 15, 2001. Benefit of the alliance between Educational & Institutional Cooperative Server and AmeriNet Inc.; Schedule of the Healthcare Industry Group Purchasing Association's 2002 Global Summit on Health...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/30/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 250, p2
This article announces the awarding by Premier Purchasing Partners of agreements for teleradiology services to NightRays, Quality Nighthawk Teleradiology Group, Templeton Readings and USTeleradiology. The agreements have been available to acute care and continuum of care members of the Premier...
- Grants/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/16/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 136, p5
The article reports on the contracts of Premier Purchasing Partners with Cardinal Health and Professional Disposables International. Under these 36-month contracts, chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) skin preparations will be supplied to both Cardinal health and Professional Disposables. Premier...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p34
Reports on developments concerning the food service industry in the U.S. as of March 21, 2005. Contract signed by U.S. Foodservice Inc. to be the sole-source foodservice provider for Premier Purchasing Partners Inc.; Selection of Bob Gavin as the recipient of the Foodservice Sales & Marketing...
- AmeriNet calls on Dukane for new contract. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2002, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the agreement between GPO AmeriNet and Dukane Corp. which will provide nurse call and communication systems to AmeriNet members. Benefits of the agreement to AmeriNet members.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;4/5/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 64, p4
The article reports on the companies that have been awarded by Premier Purchasing Partners in April 2010 with agreements for polysomnography, neurological equipment and accessories.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;11/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 220, p3
The article reports on agreements issued by Premier Purchasing Partners for instrument cleaners and enzymatics to CareFusion 2200, Case Medical, Ecolab, Getinge and Steris.
- UHC, Vitas send network coverage to South Florida. // Medical Device Daily;12/7/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 236, p3
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. medical device industry. A new network relationship was formed between UnitedHealthcare and Vitas Innovative Hospice Care that provides UnitedHealthcare commercial and Medicare health plan customers in South Florida access to Vitas' services. New...
- And in This Corner --- the Ultimate Matchmakers. // Response;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p64
Highlights the relationship of Transactional Marketing Partnership (TMP) with marketing consultancy firm, AmeriNet Inc. Relationship of the two companies' chief executives Earl Greenburg and Dick Prochnow; Assistance offered by TMP when AmeriNet was new in the industry.