FoodCapsule: HOW DESSERT PRICES COMPARE
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/16/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4378, p23
Presents commentaries on food served at several restaurants in Great Britain. Desserts at Maze restaurant in London; Price of dinner inclusive of wine at La PotiniÃ¨re in Gullane, East Lothian; Rating of the food served at Ripley's in Saint Merryn, Cornwall.
- B&I CAFETERIA PRICES DOWN 2%. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p6
Looks at the prices of menu items offered by B&I cafeterias in 2001. Breakfast items; Beverages; Desserts.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p66
Introduces different food products of the food service industry in the U.S. Variety of dessert offerings from Sweet Street Desserts; Features of car cups designs by the International Paper Foodservice Business; Decline on the price of quiches from Love & Quiches.
- Sweet talk. Porter, John // Caterer (2055-7817);10/16/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4896, p52
The article discusses dessert trends in Great Britain. Topics covered include the readiness of restaurant operators to lower dessert pricing to add customer spending, the increasing popularity of eton mess and sorbet, and the combination of sweet and savoury like chilli and chocolate. Also...
- PIT TO PLATE'S. Simonds, Dawn // Cincinnati;Feb2002, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p95
Focuses on the Pit to Plate BBQ restaurant in Cincinnati, Ohio. Price list of the foods served; Excellence of the foods; Quality of desserts.
- Appetite for Adventure, Health. Harvey, Aimee // Prepared Foods;Aug2013, Vol. 182 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the various trends driving menu development including commodity costs, latest flavor pairings, and curiosity about global cuisines. It discusses the rising prices for enticing entrÃ©es, the expected miniaturization of desserts, and the specialties for hot and cool...
- Obsessions. Sertl, William; Marie, Gina; Eriquez, Miraglia; Ruggiero, Maggie; Rodriguez, Leo; Schwartz, Haley Thurshwell; Yungbliut, Hollis; Reichl, Ruth // Gourmet;Nov2009, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p58
The article presents several commercial food products which include the Turtle Mountain Organic Coconut Milk Frozen Desserts, the Alexandria Von Furstenberg Acrylic Bowl, and the Ex Libris Anonymous Book Journals. A brief description of each commercial product and its corresponding price is also...
- Food prices. Dunham, Denis; Parlett, Ralph // National Food Review;Jul-Sep90, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on food prices in the United States. Percentage food price increased in 1997; Effect the 1988 drought had on the Consumer Price Index; Information on price increases that were above the average of all foods; Components retail price can be broken down into.
- Food prices rise, but inflation `tame.' Scherer, Ron // Christian Science Monitor;1/15/97, Vol. 89 Issue 35, p4
Reports that while food prices in the United States have risen, inflation has not. Views of economists on inflation; Performance of the consumer price index; Expected warning from Alan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve; Statistical information on food prices.