Roberts Gets A New Game
- Consumers Should Drive Medicine. Foster, Kmele // Reason;Feb2014, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p30
The article presents an interview with David Goldhill, chief executive officer of Game Show Network LLC. Goldhill says that the U.S. spends lot of money on medical care. According to him, there is a need to reduce medical care costs. He adds that the Affordable Care Act did not deal properly...
- Ex-Banker Picked to Lead GSN. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
The article reports on the appointment of David Goldhill, former president of the Universal Television Group as president and chief executive officer of GSN. He succeeds Rich Cronin as head of the network effective August 1, 2007. He will be responsible for all aspects of the network's business...
- New wealth. Hamel, Gary // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Discusses the use of strategy innovation as the key to wealth creation. Capacity to reconceive the existing industry model in ways that create new value for all stakeholders; Context, content and conduct of strategy; Linkages between the rules of strategy emergence, strategy innovation,...
- UAE: Methaq Takaful outlines growth plans. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jan2010, p45
The article reports on the revelation of aggressive growth strategy that covers regional expansion and new distribution channels for Methaq Takaful in United Arab Emirates in 2010.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jul2008, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p135
A list of corporation reports that explore strategic planning is presented.
- HOW TO ACHIEVE MEANINGFUL GROWTH IN A FLAT-GROWTH ENVIRONMENT. Bernhut, Stephen // Ivey Business Journal;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the effective strategies that senior managers can deploy to achieve meaningful growth in a flat environment, leadership, and capturing new markets by using new strategies.
- Professionalize a Startup Without Stifling It. Allen, James // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;7/29/2016, p2
The article offers a guide on how a company can professionalize and sustain profitable growth without creating a complexity and bureaucracy that hinder the insurgent mission that fueled the company's early growth.
- Spotlight On...Michael Sakin. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;1/27/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p26
Profiles Michael Sakin, senior vice president for advertising at Game Show Network. Personal background; Contributions in the company; Professional background.
- Wh@t to SURF. // Entertainment Weekly;05/14/99, Issue 485, p18
Evaluates several entertainment Web sites. The Brat Pack; Pazsaz Entertainment Network; Game Show Network; Movietunes; Harmony Central; Musicmaker.