- the art of service. // Fast Company;Oct2005, Issue 99, p47
This section introduces a series of articles on the winners of Fast Company periodical's 2005 Customers First Awards. The companies were ranked according to their manner of customer service. The winners ranged from Netflix, the online DVD service, to financial-services firm USAA.
- Advance Travel. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/13/2009, p32
The article presents the author's rating on the customer service of Advance Travel Centers Ltd. in Great Britain. It states that the travel agent received an 80 percent rating based on the author's experience of being attended by a helpful consultant regarding overnight stay and parking at...
- STAR AGENT. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/22/2005, Issue 2675, p40
Evaluates England-based travel agency Travelworld Inc. Customer services; Employee resourcefulness; Services offered.
- Why businesses surviveâ€¦or fail. Stoff, Rick // St. Louis Journalism Review;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 303, p19
The article presents information about the factors that make a business enterprise successful. It discusses marketing strategy, consumer attitudes and behavior, and business ethics. It also explores the importance of customer services and professionalism. Comments from officials of the Better...
- THE TESCOS OF SOUTH CO DUBLIN. // Checkout;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p95
The article offers information on the evaluation made on the services offered by the different branches of Tesco in the U.S. The Tesco Express in Shankill got the highest rating of 96% because it was found that shoppers were happy with the combination of low prices in a convenient setting while...
- Credit Unions Only Non-Retailer To Make Top 10 List. Moed, Joyce // Credit Union Journal;12/3/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p4
The article discusses about the credit unions making the top ten in Customer Experience Index. According to the article, credit unions ranked number five in the customer experience list, and the only non- retailer to be part of the top ten. The results are part of the 2007 Customer Experience...
- Scoring system. // Travel Weekly (UK);10/23/2009, p29
The article offers information on the scoring system used by the Mystery Shopper column of the journal for the rating of travel agencies. Out of the total, 50% is for advice and product knowledge, 25% is for customer service, 15% is for external/internal appearance, and 10% is for overall...
- Thomas Cook. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/13/2009, p32
The article presents the author's rating on the customer service of the travel company Thomas Cook Ltd. in Great Britain. It states that the travel agent was given a 72 percent rating based on the author's experience of waiting for more than 10 minutes before being dealt with a consultant. It...
- One week's self-catering in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, for two adults and two children. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/22/2005, Issue 2675, p40
Evaluates several travel agencies in England. Customer services at Thomson at High Road; Services offered at Travelcare in Surrey Way; Technological deficiencies at A&J at Derby Road.