Bravo Cooks Up Brand Extensions
- Branch Diary. // Credit Management;Aug2007, p46
A calendar of events related to the activities of various branches of the Institute of Credit Management for 2007 in Great Britain is presented. Northampton Branch presents their barbecue party on July 17 at Robert Horne Group where Dave Balcon will be the guest speaker. Swindon Branch invites...
- Lewis & Clark CORPS OF DISCOVERY BICENTENNIAL. // Wild West;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, 'Special section' p1
Presents information on the bicentennial celebration of the Lewis and Clark expedition in the U.S. in 2004. Details of the Three Flags event in Saint Louis, Missouri; Information on Lewis & Clark Historical Days in Alton, Illinois; Festivals celebrated in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- LODGE. // Sierra;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p70
A calendar of events for the U.S. area in February-December 2011 is presented which includes a trip to Cape Cod, Massachusetts, hiking in Marin County, California, and a trip to Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado.
- Public Events. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/22/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 38, p41
A calendar of public events in New York from September 24-30, 2008 is presented including New Castle Historical Society and New Castle Recreation and Parks fall trip, Apple Fest, and Wine Dinner.
- Revisiting Lewis & Clark. // Travel Agent;4/11/2005, Vol. 320 Issue 10, p28
The article provides information on the bicentennial of the Lewis & Clark expedition. Travelers wishing to school themselves in the history of the Corps of Discovery can explore the bicentennial of Lewis & Clark's arrival in the region; there are events and products throughout the Pacific...
- Edinburgh & The Lothians. Li, Martin // Scotland (Adventure Guide);2005, p111
This chapter of the book "Scotland (Adventure Guide)," presents a travel guide to Scotland. It includes information on the city of Edinburgh, special events, attractions and sights, Leith, outside Edinburgh, and the Lothians. Scotland's glorious capital, Edinburgh, exudes grace and grandeur of a...
- A Trend That's Worth Celebrating. Torkells, Erik // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p6
The author focuses on the trend of people traveling as a way to mark special events. He discusses the trips he took with his family and friends. He states that travel is an ideal way to carve out time so we can focus on people who matter to us, without the constant distractions of daily life. He...
- The return to Whanga. Bell, Elaine // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Jan2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p33
This article discusses the author's experience of travelling in Whangamomona, New Zealand. The trip revealed derelict sheds where in 1906 dairy cows had been hand milked. A special event will be held in Whangamomona in 2007. Background information about Whangamomona is presented.
- THE COOLEST EVENTS OF 2014. // Mountain Bike Action;Apr2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p42
The article presents information on several mountain biking events in 2014 in the U.S. An weekend event will be held in Crested Butte, Colorado on June 25-29, 2014. Another event will take place in Sun Valley, Idaho in July 2014. An all-inclusive vacation of mountain bike trips will be held on...