ITV Ace Goes 'Home' Again
- Little 'i,' BIG 'TV' Birkmaier, Craig // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2002, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on the business plans of the interactive television networks in the U.S. Deployment of a video-on-demand service; Offer of choices to the cable subscribers; Upgrade of the network to support digital services.
- Cablevision Goes Wide With ITV, EBIF. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p40
The article reports on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s distribution of Zodiac Interactive interactive television (ITV) platform throughout New York.
- Cablevision Adds ITV Maps. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;5/24/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p3
Announces that Cablevision Systems Corp. has added five new interactive television (ITV) applications and has launched its entire service package to its iO: Interactive Optimum subscribers in May 2004. Scope of the new applications; Comments from Patrick Donoghue, Cablevision vice president of...
- Muppets playing for Cablevision. Marlowe, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/13/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 13, p8
This article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. and Sesame Workshop announced the launch of Sesame Street Games, a subscription service featuring Elmo, Grover, Zoe and other well-known Muppet denizens of the famous urban neighborhood. Patrick Donoghue, Cablevision VP digital television and...
- At last, t-commerce. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);
Reports on the actions made by Cablevision Systems Corp. and Chyron Corp. that could increase the acceptance and popularity of interactive television (ITV) services in Long Island, New York. Cablevision's completion of ITV pilot program; Roll-out of ITV devices; Chyron's development of ITV...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p32
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to articles in previous issues such as "Exclusive: Canoe to Shutter Interactive TV Ad Business, Lay Off 120" in the February 23, 2012 issue and "Cablevision Shares Plunge" in the February 29, 2012 issue.
- USA Travel to Get T-Commerce Twin. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;12/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p8
Reports the development of a transactional and television-commerce companion service by USA Networks Inc. in the United States. Provision of interactive-TV offerings; Management of Home Shopping Network, Ticketmaster, Citysearch and Hotel Reservations Network under USA Interactive; Provision of...
- Kingston Inmedia offers one-stop iTV shop to broadcasters. Carter, Ben // New Media Age;9/19/2002, p10
Reveals the plans of Kingston Inmedia to sew up the interactive television (iTV) provisioning sector for major broadcasters. Description on the up linking process made by Kingston with the BrightBlue iTV shopping service; Comments from John Dunlop, head of broadcast marketing; Competition in...
- Interactive Veteran ACTV Finds Ways to Keep Going. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;04/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p1
Focuses on the business strategies that has enabled interactive television (ITV) network ACTV Inc. to remain profitable despite the slow growth of ITV in the United States. Integration services offered to clients; Entry into adult programming; Strategic alliances with companies such as...