Cablevision Goes Wide With Wi-Fi
- Cablevision runs screen play. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;2/24/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 26, p11
The article offers information on the new service of Cablevision Systems Corp. that will allow cable customers to instantly transfer any computer content to their television set without any additional equipment or advanced configurations.
- Ringgg! It's Cablevision calling. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p1A
Reports the plan of Cablevision Systems Corp. to introduce residential telephone service in Long Island, New York. Potential of Cablevision to add ancillary services to basic cable; Advantages of the plan; Company background; Features of the residential telephone service system.
- Thanks, Charlie. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;07/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p52
Comments on United States-based cable television company Cablevision Systems Corp.'s efforts to serve its customers as of July 31, 2000. Services offered to Headend in the Sky customers of Tele-Communications Inc.'s former cable television system; Introduction of the TV Guide interactive...
- Cablevision fights back. Weiss, Pete // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/7/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p1A
The article reports on the move of cable operator Cablevision Systems Corp. to continue to add customers and lean on its triple play package service in New York. The company also offers high-definition service which includes sales tactics by blanketing the market with radio and television...
- Global Connections 11/05/12. // CT Reports;11/5/2012, p1
The article presents information regarding the modernization of customer-service center of Cablevision Systems Corp. with NICE Systems Inc.
- CLEARING THE AIR. // Multichannel News;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p54
The article presents several corrections including the special report "Operator of the Year," and "Download Incomplete," that were published in the September 24, 2007 issue.
- Cablevision Eyes Dividend, Spin-Offs. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;8/5/2008, p3
This article reports on the plan of Cablevision Systems to explore strategic options, including a dividend and spin-off of assets, in the U.S. in 2008. The company's board of directors has authorized management to evaluate dividends or stock buybacks as well as business spin-offs and other...
- What's Next For Cablevision? C. J. C. // High Yield Report;1/29/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the latest offer which totaled $8.9 billion based on the cable television company of the Dolan family, founder of Cablevision in the U.S. The Dolans had $13.5 billion in debt and preferred stock commitments. Many analysts state that the overall quality of the company and a...
- Strange bedfellows, indeed. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;6/18/2007, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p30
The author reflects on the strategic planning of Cablevision Systems Corp., a New York cable provider, to provide network-based digital video recording (DVR) capabilities in the U.S. he states that the USTelecom Association (USTA), Electronic Freedom Foundation (EFF) and the Consumer Electronics...