Contractors Sustain Strong Growth
- Caterer axes Â£13m contracts. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/16/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 192 Issue 4256, p9
Deals with the termination of contracts worth Â£13 million by Sodexho UK & Ireland in a bid to improve profitability in January 2003. Factors which contributed to the poor performance of the contracts; Overview of the profit recovery plan of the company; State of profit margins from Great...
- Sodexho USA. // Black Collegian;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
Profiles Sodexho USA, a provider of food and facilities management in the U.S. Annual revenues and employees of the company; Outsourcing solution being offered by the company; Commitment to corporate and social responsibility; Importance of workforce diversity to the company's growth and success.
- B&I contractors feel the squeeze. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4257, p18
Investigates the corporate profits of Sodexho UK & Ireland. Decision to terminate its most unprofitable contracts; Concerns of analysts on the cost-cutting measures of the company; Worldwide results of the company for the first quarter of 2003.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports the extension and expansion of the contract of Sodexho USA with Instill Corp. in August 2003. Services that Instill will provide to Sodexho as part of the contract; Advantage of the service to the Sodexho's business operations; Selection of Sodexho by Consorta Inc., a healthcare resource...
- SODEXO WINS Â£3M CONTRACT AT GREAT NORTH MUSEUM. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p8
The article reports that Sodexo Inc. has been awarded a three-year contract worth Â£3m to provide conference, banqueting and visitor catering services at the Great North Museum: Hancock in Newcastle, England. Under the terms of the deal, the contract caterer's leisure and event catering arm,...
- Operators repackage offers to suit corporate diners' needs. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on America To Go, a company that provides online restaurant ordering for clients. Exclusive agreement between Sodexho USA and America To Go; Benefits of offered by America To Go; Repackaging of food service offers to meet the dining needs of their corporate customers; Terms of the agreement.
- in brief. // Food Management;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. David Davidson was named director for operations by Harvard University Dining Services (HUDS). Sodexo has posted an 8.4% growth in revenues in its 2008 fiscal year which ended August 31. Coffee and refreshment...
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.