- in brief. // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p72
Reports on developments relevant to the food service industry of the United States as of August 2001. Acquisition of meat company Fulton Provision Co. by Sysco Corp.; Appointment of Tim Monaghan as the culinary manager and executive chef for research and development of T. Marzetti Co.
- Sysco Corp. finalizes purchase of Fulton Provision Co. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p44
Announces that foodservice marketer and distributor Sysco Corp. has completed the acquisition of United States specialty meat distributor Fulton Provision Co. Major products; Key officials.
- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that students at Allegheny School District in Pittsburgh are now on both sides of the cafeteria serving line, since Metz and Associates linked with district officials to make foodservice a setting for workstudy activities. An added benefit for the district is an increase in...
- Hancock hosts Thanksgiving. Bandle, Scott // South County Journal;11/23/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 47, pA5
The article reports on the free Thanksgiving dinner offered by Hancock Place School District and Chartwells Food Service Co.
- The Healthy. King, Paul; Schilling, Becky; Szczepanski, Mallory; Taylor, Marygrace; Warmouth, Megan // FoodService Director;6/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p17
The article features several business operations or institutions in the U.S. that are at the forefront of producing a healthy foodservice environment for both their employees and guests. Several institutions being featured include Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, Virginia, Averal Heart Hospital in...
- Beaufort County schools raise participation 10-12%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p12
States that the Beaufort County School District in Beaufort, South Carolina have increased its participation at secondary level since the introduction of a corporate iamage as `Sea Island Foods,' program. Information on the program; Expectations of the company; Increase in the number of...
- How school f/s is performing. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p90
Comments on the performance of foodservice operations in the United States, focusing on the increase in the total food service expenditures for 100 top school districts in 1996, while highlighting the Foodservice Director's 1996 Performance Report. Comparison of figures attained in 1996 to that...
- Summer Food Program. // Malakoff News (TX);5/ 4/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p14A
The article reports on the participation of Malakoff Independent School District (ISD) in Malakoff, Texas in the Summer Food Service Program, in which all children 18 years old and under will given meals for free.
- FOR PURCHASING ADVANTAGE: Cal. schools broaden scope. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the food service at the Torrance Unified School District in Torrance, California. Changes in the management of the food service; Benefits of the use of government commodities; Terms on the government cooperation.