- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p66
This article offers news briefs in the food industry. NestlÃ© Waters will launch its NestlÃ© Pure Life Go Play!, a redemption program, this fall of 2006. J.M. Smucker Co. recently launched a food service Web site offering information on the Smucker Foodservice Family of Brands, Smucker's,...
- Perrier launches new product. // Newsweek;2/18/1985, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p66
Perrier, which made sparkling water the chic beverage of the 70s, is launching its first new product in 123 years: the rather unzippily named Perrier with A Twist, in which the water is lightly spiked with the taste of orange, lemon or lime and still has no calories. The goal is to double its...
- Perrier ads sell common appeal. Fahey, A. // Advertising Age;4/6/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 14, p38
Reports that Perrier Group America this month breaks its first United States image campaign since its worldwide recall in 1990 in an effort to position the sparkling mineral water as an everyday drink. $8 million campaign; Different media strategy; Devoted entire budget to magazines; Waring &...
- An anxious gulp after the Perrier affair. Kritz, F.L.; Golden, S.F. // U.S. News & World Report;2/26/90, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p65
Reports on the recent recall of Perrier bottled water after minute traces of benzene, a carcinogen, was found in some bottles. Unlikely quantity found would have warranted an official FDA recall.
- Perrier relabeled. // FDA Consumer;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p2
Reports that Perrier mineral water bottled for United States distribution after July 29 will no longer claim to contain `natural sparkling' mineral water. Instead it will be labeled as containing `natural mineral water.' Reasons for change.
- Perrier loses its fizz. Miller, A.; Gleizes, F. // Newsweek;2/26/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p53
Reports how, last week, the French company Perrier, announced it would extend the recall of their product to every bottle of Perrier, everywhere in the world. This relates to an earlier incident this month when government officials in N. C., who once so prized Perrier that they used it as their...
- Perrier, Celestial sample teas. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;7/19/93, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p10
Reports on Perrier's sampling of its Celestial Seasons brand of ready-to-drink iced teas. Sampling at `point-of-sweat' athletic events in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Miami, San Francisco and Tampa; Cents off coupons and premium offers; Inflatable likeness of the bottles; Positioning as a healthy...
- SPRING IT ON. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;9/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p31
Features Nestl Ã© Waters North America (NWNA) company. Competitors of NWNA in the bottled water category; Comparison of NWNA with Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola; Information on the regional spring waters of NWNA.
- Correction. // Fortune International (Europe);2/23/2004, Vol. 149 Issue 3, p9
Presents a correction to the article "Springtime for Poland," in the February 9, 2004 issue.