Saving Room For Dessert
- Persian Plus. Hacker, Stephen // Louisville Magazine;May2011, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p74
The article offers the author's insights on St. Matthews restaurant owned by Majid Ghavani. The author says that it has a few American cooking concept and has a Mediterranean - American menu.It mentions how Ghavani started his cooking career. It says that it is seperated into three main spaces...
- Yellowhawk embarks on outreach campaign for new clinic, wellness center. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p27
The article reports on the efforts of the Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center chief executive officer (CEO) Tim Gilbert to assure the participating of patients in the new Health Clinic and Wellness Center in Umatilla, Oregon.
- Sweet and irresistible. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;12/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 18, p78
Focuses on the selling of desserts in restaurants in the United States. List of popular desserts; Special dessert cart and display cases as equipments for dessert marketing; Preference of restaurant operators over range of desserts; List of sample menu from restaurants for dessert.
- Yellowhawk hires CEO. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p3
The article announces that Tim Gilbert, an Alaskan Native of the Eskimo/Tsimshian Tribe, was appointed as the chief executive officer for the Yellowhawk Tribal Center on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Oregon.
- Frozen novelties intrigue dessert customers. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, special section p15
Reports on the advancement of the frozen novelties category in mass food and drug channels in the U.S. for period ended December 29, 2001. Advantage that can be taken by retailers in selling frozen novelties; Examples of retailers that have reported gains from frozen novelties; Challenges...
- PRODUCTIVITY: trailer and body lighting. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Mar2008, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses the executives' perspectives on trailer and body lighting specification in the U.S. Tim Gilbert of Peterson Manufacturing said that fleet managers look for durability and products that offer least total cost of ownership over their life. Page Large of Grote Industries noted...
- New Yellowhawk clinic will feature CTUIR design. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Aug2015, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center will be designed according to the needs of the organization Confederated Tribes and mentions views of Tim Gilbert, director at the organization Yellowhawk, on the same.
- Horse Play. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 15, p18
The article offers information on the competition of local news between television stations WLEX, WKYT, and WDKY in Lexington, Kentucky. According to Tim Gilbert, WLEX president/general manager, viewers have a strong preferences for their news because their news is very consistent with no...
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Robert Walters. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/30/2011, p30
The article announces that Tim Gilbert has been appointed director of sales and marketing at Robert Walters PLC.