- Inimitable Reyer decides to merge life and retirement. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p30
Discusses the retirement of Neil Reyer, vice president of corporate dining services for J.P. Morgan Chase Bank. Influence of Reyer in both the banking and food service industries; Impact of a series of bank mergers on the life and career of Reyer; Plans of Reyer for his free time.
- Mortgage pro readjusts. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p37
The article focuses on the professional life of David Lowman, the new chief executive of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global mortgage business. Though Lowman's official address is in Saint Louis, Missouri, he spends most of his time in the Northeast locations of the company or traveling to manage the...
- FOCUSING ON MAXIMUM CAPACITY: JPMorgan Chase prepares for new growth in downtown NYC. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the renovation of an unused employee cafeteria in lower Manhattan, New York City administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accommodate its growing employee population as of February 15, 2003. Food service operations being administered by JPMorgan; Changes made to the cafeteria;...
- MANAGEMENT: Client diversity drives decision to outsource fdsvc. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p46
Presents information on a forecast regarding the involvement of contract management firms in the food service market of business and industry. List of companies contracted by JP Morgan Chase for its food service program; Business concepts adapted by the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in...
- JP Morgan Chase takes the corporate title. // Business Travel World;Feb2008, p10
The article announces that JP Morgan Chase has received the title of corporate travel management team of the year at the Business Travel World Awards 2008.
- After Short GSO Stint, Donahue Rejoins JPMorgan. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p2
The article announces the reappointment of Timothy Donahue as senior managing director of JPMorgan's leveraged loan and high yield capital markets team in New York.
- Look Who's Talkingï¿½. LaRose, Greg // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/14/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p30
An interview with Bill Cummins, vice president of JP Morgan Chase Global Trade Services in New Orleans, Louisiana. When asked about how is the state poised to increase international trade, Cummins asserted that it is better than most due to its heritage and port. He stated that with technology...
- Goldman Pro Becomes Vice Chairman of JPMorgan Investment Banking. Burton, Paul // Investment Management Weekly;12/3/2010, p2
The article announces the appointment of Robert Cummings Jr. as vice chairman of ivestment banking in JP Morgan.
- Morgan Chase Execs Buy Stock; Most Gain. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;8/1/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 146, p3
Reports on the decision of several J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s top executives to purchase the company's shares in July 2002. Total value of the stocks acquired; Total gains in the investment; Value of shares purchased by each J.P. Morgan Chase executive.