Aramark Rolls Out Reusable Lunch Bags
- Aramark Features "Cooking Light" Recipes in Its B&I Locations. // Food Management;Feb2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the promotion of the recipes offered by Aramark Business Dining Services through "Cooking Light" magazine to help educate and encourage customers regarding healthier eating practices.
- Show, cook and serve. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/27/99, Vol. 33 Issue 39, Equipment insights p50
Features New York City food service operations that are said to give new meaning to the phrase `display cooking'. Designed and run by Aramark Business Dining Services; Equipment used; Food service operations at Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan; Marche concept.
- From the Outside Looking In: The Workplace I Want for my Daughter. Crompton, Gary // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p76
The author talks about his role of a powerful ambassador for change in the leadership ranks as president of Aramark Business Dining by participating in efforts that demonstrate his commitment to gender diversity. He admits that he became more aware of diversity efforts when he began to think...
- Wealth through Wellness. Glazer, Fern // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on the implementation of healthful programs by business and industry (B&I) operators to improve customer relations and sales. It mentions that Aramark Business Dining Services partnered with "Cooking Light" culinary magazine in an effort to allow customers try the recipes of...
- Wrap highlights food wastage. // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2007, p4
The article reports that a campaign by the Great Britain's government-backed Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP) highlights that average consumer throws away one in every three bags of shopping. WRAP argues that not only does the wasted food end up in landfill, it also adds to the amount...
- news briefs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p9
The article presents news briefs on the food industry. Denny's Fresh Express opened at the California State University in San Bernardino, California. Aramark Business Dining partnered with "Cooking Light" magazine to provide "Cooking Light" recipes to North American Aramark locations. The U.S....
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY BAG CONVERTING SYSTEM INSTALLED. // Flexible Packaging;Oct2012, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
The article presents information on Polykar Industries Inc. which has annual production capacity of 25 million pounds including average monthly production of 25 million bags and 120,000 cases. It informs about the services offered by the company which includes waste management solutions, food...
- TRAYLESS IN NEW YORK CITY. // BioCycle;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the Trayless Tuesday program implemented at 1,700 public schools in New York City to reduce 20% of polystyrene trays that are being dumped to landfills.
- Foodservice Industry Cuts Down On Waste. // Hospitality Ireland;Aug2012, Issue 78, p10
The article reports that several sectors of the foodservice industry in Great Britain are participating in the Hospitality and Food Service Agreement, a campaign to reduce excessive food and packaging waste and increase the amount of waste that can be recycled or used for energy generation.