SPENDING GREEN TO GO GREEN
- Survey: Israel sixth favorite country for Americans. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;1/ 1/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israel is the sixth favorite country of American citizens, a survey found.
- Should You Feel Guilty If You Don't Buy Green? // Natural Health;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
Reports the results of a survey on the purchase of green products. Percentage of consumers surveyed that buy the products; Number of respondents willing to pay more for green purchases; Factors that deter consumers from buying green products.
- Raking In the Green. // Progressive Grocer;Jul2013, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p10
The article presents the results of a survey of small businesses about the impact of economic decline on the sales of green products and services.
- LEARNING ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF ECO-TOURISM IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SMANGUS TRIBE'S TRADITIONAL ECOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE. Chih-Liang CHAO; Pei-Hsin HSU // GeoJournal of Tourism & Geosites;Jun2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p7
This paper discusses how traditional ecological knowledge is employed, in a community-based ecotourism development, by an indigenous tribe in Taiwan. The field survey followed the Smangus tribe from July 2005 to February 2006; the interviewers had ethno-botanical knowledge related to TEK. Survey...
- SURVEY: GREEN USAGE TO GROW. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2012, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the findings from Krantz's Green Survey conducted in November 2011 on the growth of the use of environmentally responsible materials by both consumers and professionals for their building and design choices.
- SURVEY: CONSUMERS MISCONSTRUE ECO CLAIMS. C. A. // SN: Supermarket News;4/11/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p22
The article reports on a survey by Cone Inc. related to the understanding of two terms, that are, environmentally friendly and green products by the people of the U.S.
- Poll Reveals Attitudes Of Green Consumers. // MMR;8/18/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p144
The article presents the results of the Tork Green Business Survey, which showed that 75% of American adults claimed to buy green products and services as of mid-August 2014, down from 78% in 2013.
- COMMERCIAL SPACES GO GREEN. Pash, Barbara // Maryland Life;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p27
The article discusses the result of the survey by Mintel which reveals the willingness of consumers to pay more to attain a healthy-green life.
- What Americans want on labels. // Greenhouse Management;Aug2011, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p19
The article presents results of the Eco Pulse survey released by Shelton Group, which shows that majority of U.S. respondents want to see "organic" or "natural" on food labels.