Bailey Back With New Contractor
- TrustHouse Services Joins with Lindley Food Service. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/16/2012, p1
The article reports that Charlotte, North Carolina-based foodservice management company TrustHouse Services Group has merged with Lindley Food Service. According to TrustHouse chief executive officer (CEO) Michael J. Bailey, the merger expands their operations to 34 states and consolidates their...
- Trusthouse Merges With Valley Services in Major Contractor Deal. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;6/ 4/2012, p2
The article reports on the merger of TrustHouse Services Group with food services provider Valley Services Inc. TrustHouse chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Michael Bailey says the company is expected to have annual revenues nearing 500 million dollars and trade in 44 states, after the...
- TrustHouse Services Group & Valley Services Inc. Merge. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the merger of the company TrustHouse Services Group and Valley Services Inc. The transaction following the merger was closed on June 1, 2012. The combined company will rank as the sixth largest food services provider in the U.S. and the fourth largest in the...
- TrustHouse Services Group is established. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Aladdin Food Management Services Inc., AmeriServe Food Management Services and Fritz Vogt & Associates by Gryphon Investors which formed the TrustHouse Services Group Inc. (TSG) in San Francisco, California. The move is in partnership with Michael...
- HAVING WORDS WITH Michael J. Bailey. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/10/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p50
An interview with chairman of TrustHouse Service Group Michael J. Bailey is presented. When asked about the status of TrustHouse, he says that he is pleased with the achievement of the company and he hoped that it will grow faster by way of acquisition. Bailey states that they will make sure...
- Ex-Compass chief Bailey completes deal to launch on-site firm. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the completion of the deal of Michael J. Bailey, former CEO of Compass Group PLC, to acquire three mid-sized food service management contractors specializing in the health care and education segments of the onsite industry in the U.S. According to Bailey's claim, the move...
- Today's Transactions:Gryphon's TrustHouse and Valley Becomes One. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p2
The article reports on the decision of TrustHouse Services Group to merge with Valley Services Inc.
- TrustHouse Buys Valley Services. // FoodService Director;7/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p1
This article reports that TrustHouse Services Group has acquired Mississippi-based contractor Valley Services Inc., making the firm the sixth largest foodservice contractor in the U.S.
- TrustHouse acquires Cura. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/1/2015, p1
The article focuses on acquisition of dining services and elderly health care service provider Cura Hospitality by foodservice company TrustHouse Services Group and adds that Cura will be led by founder Mitch Possinger and report directly to TrustHouse's President Brian Poplin.