- NEWS BAROMETER. // Personnel Today;9/16/2003, p3
Presents a question related to personnel management in Great Britain posted to readers of the magazine "Personnel Management" published in the September 16, 2003 issue. Details of answers received from readers to a question posted in the previous issue of the same magazine.
- News poll. // Workforce (10928332);Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p18
Features the human resources-related questions posed to users of `Workforce' Web site and their answers.
- Journal round-up. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p63
Presents a review of various journals on personnel and business management. `Human Resource Management, Volume 34, Number Three' by Anthony Ferner; `Organizational Development,' by Carl Long and Mary Vickers-Koch; `Journal of Applied Psychology,' Volume 80, Number Four, by Wendy Dunn.
- FROM THE GUEST EDITOR. // Human Resource Planning;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p123
Presents an introduction to the September 1983 issue of the periodical "Human Resource Planning."
- From the Special Guest Editor. Burack, Elmer H. // Human Resource Planning;1988, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p59
Presents an introduction to the June 1988 issue of the journal ""Human Resource Planning."
- Articles. Fay, Charles // Human Resource Planning;1996, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p15
Presents an introduction to the article, published in the September 1996 issue of the periodical "Human Resource Planning."
- Flashbacks. // HRMagazine;Mar98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p95
Presents several excerpts about human resource (HR) management from the magazines `The Personnel Administrator,' `Resource,' `HR News,' and `HR Magazine.'
- A clear vision. // HRMagazine;Mar98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p161
Reprints the speech about the prediction on human resource (HR) profession called `A Clear Vision,' which appeared in the June-July 1960 edition of the `Personnel Administrator.'
- Untitled. Williams, Helen // Personnel Today;1/20/2009 Your Guide to Empl, p3
The article offers an introduction to this issue of the annual periodical "Guide to Employer Branding" which covers issues from working out where responsibility for the employer brand should lie, to using the web to its best advantage.
- The Family and Intergenerational Relations. Gertler, Paul J.; Lillard, Lee A. // Journal of Human Resources;Fall94, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p941
Presents an introduction to the articles published in the September 1994 issue of the "Journal of Human Resources."