- Is 'living' wage law good for Westchester? Glenn, David J. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p4
Focuses on the proposed living wage law in Westchester, New York. Comparison with the national rate and minimum wage rate; Discussion on the employee benefits standards; Assistance given to minimum-wage workers.
- Pay and benfits. // People Management;5/29/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p10
Presents news concerning pays and benefits. Setting up of the national minimum wage; Information on the `X plus Y' system in paying nurses; Increase in the starting pay of trainee managers of McDonald's company.
- Navajo pay in 1965 - less than $50 a week. DONOVAN, BILL // Navajo Times;2/19/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 7, pA-6
The article reports on the minimum wage being paid to the employees every week in Navajo Nation and Indian Country in 1965.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;6/17/2008, p46
The article presents statistics related to employee fringe benefits including compensation limits, statutory maternity pay, and the calculation of redundancy pay.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;4/1/2008, p46
The article presents statistics related to employee benefits are presented including one on compensation limits for dismissed employees, another related to statutory maternity benefits, and one on minimum prescribed wages.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;11/11/2008, p44
The article presents several statistics on employee fringe benefits in Great Britain, including compensation limits and time limit to bring the claim by employees in various cases such as unfair dismissal, redundancy pay and breach of contract, the qualifying period and rate for various leaves...
- Pay and Benefits. // People Management;01/28/99, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p19
Presents information on pay and benefits of employees in Great Britain. Information on the accusation made against former members of the International Olympic Committee; Amount of compensation to be given to dismissed employees of the Government Communications Headquarters surveillance center;...
- Pay and benefits. // People Management;5/31/95, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p8
Presents an update on issues related to pay and benefits of employees in Great Britain as of May 1995. Impact of the introduction of a national minimum wage on job losses; Pay increase among university lecturers; Information on the starting salary of college graduates.
- Pay and Benefits. // People Management;08/13/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p15
Presents news briefs on employees' compensation in the United Kingdom as of August 1999. Update on minimum wage; Information on equal value cases; Opposition to clawback, where occupational pension schemes are integrated with the pension.