Tommy Gate revamps serial number tag
- Up-armored HMMWVs... THE DEAL ON HOOD SEALS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2013, Issue 731, p14
The article offers information on the hood seals and serial numbers of various models of up-armored High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV) including M997A3, M1151, and M1113.
- Extruded aluminum platform. // Fleet Equipment;Jun98, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p60
Presents information on the extruded aluminum platform for the trucking industry, from Tommy Gate Company. Features and characteristics.
- Standard Options? Burrow, Bruce // Automotive Body Repair News;Apr2004, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p30
Discusses Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) interpretation. Possibilities that VIN interpretation is not exact; Standard options for each vehicle; Quick test of convenient late-model VINs, ADP's, ShopLink, CCC's Pathways and Mitchell's UltraMate.
- Registering interest. // Motor Transport;2/19/2009, p18
The article presents the author's comments on personalised number plates. He states that a set of initials and a number are just about tolerable on a good day, but is there really anything more depressing than someone spelling out JA50N or something similar on their registered plate. The author...
- VIN's numbers tank is running on empty. Stoffer, Harry // Automotive News;10/15/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6277, p6
The article informs that the system that assigns a unique vehicle identification number (VIN) to every car and truck in the U.S. is running out of numbers. The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) has proposed that the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration adopt changes in the...
- NHTSA spins VINs, averts meltdown. // Automotive News;5/19/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6308, p46
The article reports on the strategy carried out by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to address the problem on vehicle identification numbers (VIN) in the country. NHTSA plans to add more letters or numbers on the VINs which will allow the automobile industry to...
- PRODUCT NEWS. // PRO: Portable Restroom Operator;Mar2012, p36
The article offers information on the 3,000-pound-capacity, high-cycle railgate for stake and van bodies from Tommy Gate, Rol-Lift hand pallet trucks from Presto Lifts Inc., and the SSPF-3748 skid-steer pallet fork from Worksaver Inc.
- Liftgates. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p140
This section offers news briefs on the truck equipment industry in the U.S. as of January 2008. Safety Liftgate has been designed by an inventor from Spanish Fork UT for InventHelp. Platform drop chain covers of liftgates has been added by Tommy Gate to its product line. The Waltco Direct Lift...
- [what's new in:] Liftgates. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/10/2014, p18
The article offers brief information on several new products for trucks including the eNow 100-watt solar battery charging system for liftgate batteries of delivery trucks from Anthony Liftgates, the large steel platform from Leyman Lift Gates, and the Cantilever Series design liftgate from...