STEMCO acquires V.W. Kaiser Engineering
- STEMCO acquires V.W. Kaiser Engineering. // Bulk Transporter;May2008, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Millington, Minnesota-based V.W. Kaiser Engineering by STEMCO Inc. Kaiser is a private company with 30 years of experience testing and manufacturing long-life pins and bushings for kingpin and suspension applications. The transaction represents combined...
- STEMCO acquires V.W. Kaiser Engineering. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of V.W. Kaiser Engineering by STEMCO LP in Millington, Michigan. V.W. Kaiser Engineering specializes in the manufacture of pins and bushings made available for the trucking industry. It reveals that the deal will enable the companies to utilize products...
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p22
This section offers news briefs on the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. as of April 2008. V.W. Kaiser Engineering, a provider of pins and bushings for kingpin and suspension applications, has been acquired by Stemco. Continental Tire North America Inc. headquarters will be relocated from...
- Unitized hub reduces operating temperatures. // Fleet Owner;Apr97, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p46
Features Stemco Inc.'s Advantage 2000 unitized hub precision-sized bearing spacer and a patented oil distribution system. Advantages; Capabilities; Key features.
- Stemco Announces Heavy-duty Bearings. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p34
Focuses on wheel bearings supplied by STEMCO. Details on the bearing program of the company; Information on the heavy duty bearings offered by the company; Advantages of the bearings.
- Trailer wheel-end package. // Fleet Owner;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p56
Reports on the partnership forged by Hendrickson International company with Stemco Inc. to introduce a package of suspension system products called Value Package. Advantages of the products; Design of the products.
- Extend Brake Life with BrakeTURBINES by Providing Cool, Clean, Dry Brakes and Drums. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p53
Introduces BrakeTURBINES, the truck industry's only `brake cooler' using internal turbine technology which is being distributed under the agreement between Stemco Inc. and Lynnfin Truck Technologies Incorporated. Features; Capabilities.
- Stemco Introduces New Integrated Sentinel Hub Cap Applications. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p35
Reports that Stemco Inc. has introduced additional applications of the Integrated Sentinel Hub Cap. Features of the Sentinel Hub Cap.
- Mack specifies Stemco parts. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the decision of Mack Trucks Inc. to make Stemco Voyager wheel seals and Stemco hubcaps factory-standard products for its medium and heavy-duty trucks. Features of the Voyager seal; Description of the Stemco hubcaps.