KÃ¶gel posts record 67% growth for 2007
- KÃ¶gel shows two new semitrailer brands. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p50
The article focuses on two new eye-opening trailers presented by KÃ¶gel at the IAA commercial vehicle show in Hanover, Germany. The new trailers carry the brand names the Foxx and the Phoenixx. The company claims that its new premium brand Phoenixx is the trailer of the future. The design...
- KÃ¶gel carries on despite market fears. // Motor Transport;4/8/2004, p9
Focuses on the marketing plans of German trailer builder KÃ¶gel. Plans of the company to sell KÃ¶gel chassis in Great Britain; Remarks from Klaus Spooren, sales manager of KÃ¶gel on the operation of the company.
- Skeletals. // Commercial Motor;6/21/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5234, Special Section p33
The article evaluates several trailer skeletals including products from Dennison Trailers, KassTal Trailers UK, and Kogel UK.
- MAXX reinforcement. // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p13
This article reports on the plan of KÃ¶gel to equip all semi-trailers from the MAXX range with reinforced rear underrun protection as standard. The move will meet a European Union Directive that doubles the amount of force that underrun protection on the rear of commercial vehicles. The firm...
- USE THE FORCE. // Motor Transport;10/18/2007, p10
An image of trhe rear under-run protection bar installed in KÃ¶gel's MAXX trailer range is presented.
- Kogel high-tails it into the UK market. // Commercial Motor;10/20/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 0000, p23
This article reports on a plan by German trailer manufacturer Kogel to launch a serious long-term challenge on the British volume trailer market, as of October 2005. Although it has what it considers to be a perfect chassis for Great Britain, it has been held back by the lack of bodywork higher...
- SUPERSIZE ME with a Big-MAXX. // Truck & Driver;Apr2008, p86
The article evaluates the Big-MAXX semi-trailer from KÃ¶gel.
- Take it to the MAXX! Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;4/10/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5275, p76
The article discusses the decision by German authorities to approve operator trials of 14.9 meter-long semi-trailers with conventional artics to determine if they were traffic compatible on German roads. The Big-MAXX extra-long trailer from KÃ¶gel was officially launched at the Transport...
- KÃ¶gel/Tirsan in takeovers. Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;10/23/2003, p12
Presents updates on corporate takeovers in the European trailer market as of October 23, 2003. Acquisition of French reefer specialist Chereau by German trailer-builder KÃ¶gel; Acquisition of Dutch trailer manufacturer Talson by Tirkish firm Tirsan; Significance of the two acquisition contracts.