Alcoa combines ops into new business unit
- Alcoa touted for contributions. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, pA21
Reports on the awards received by the Alcoa Wenatchee Works for its contribution in the Washington community.
- New Brochure Shows Why Tow Operators Spec Alcoa Wheels. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p45
Introduces the corporate brochure of Alcoa Forged Specialty Wheels for the truck operators. Features of the brochure; Information contained on the pamphlet; Contact information.
- Alcoa commits to blister-back converting. Abrams, Bernard // Packaging Digest;Mar2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p76
Reports the inauguration of the pharmaceutical packaging center of Alcoa Flexible Packaging in Pennsylvania. Installation of a multistation, wide-web press; Features of the equipment; Benefits of the wide-web press.
- Alcoa divests non-core alumina. // European Chemical News;1/20/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2036, p8
Reports on the plan of U.S. aluminium producer Alcoa to sell it speciality alumina chemicals business. Impact of the sale on the company; Information on the plants to be sold; Other businesses being sold by the company.
- Alcoa Earmarks Investment. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Presents information on the investment of U.S. aluminum producer Alcoa for Brazil. Value of the investment of company; Purpose of the investment; Benefits of the investment for Brazil.
- Aluminum Company of America. // Fortune;Mar1930, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p68
The article discusses the business performance of Aluminum Co. of America. The company has pioneered every usage of aluminum and developed the strong alloys that are considered important for the present and future status of aluminum. The author adds that all industries in the U.S. use more than...
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST MANUFACTURERS IN CENTRAL NEW YORK. Carbonaro, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);01/01/2001 Book of Lists 2001, p74
Presents the largest manufacturers in New York for the year 2001. Number of employees and manufacturing plants of Carrier Corp.; Total revenue for 1999; Products produced by ALCOA; Names of manufacturing executives.
- Green is gold. Beckley, Elizabeth Thompson // Waste News;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the development of renewable energy business by energy companies and investment firms of Washington. Benefits of the business; Figures for the predicted decrease in the greenhouse emissions of aluminum producing company Alcoa by 2010; Other emission reduction goals of Alcoa.
- Alcoa Selling Auto Castings Division. // Foundry Management & Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 135 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that Monomoy Capital Partners LCC has agreed to buy the Alcoa Automotive Castings (AAA) operations from Alcoa Inc. Alcoa asserts that it aims to divest the business in April 2007. Monomoy Capital stresses that it invests in middle market companies that require operational or...