Truck orders revised upward for February
- Volvo EPA 2010 truck orders above 10,000. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that orders for Class 8 trucks with EPA 2010-certified Volvo Group engines received by Volvo Trucks North America have surpassed the 10,000 mark.
- Volvo Truck Reports Worldwide Deliveries Up. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the increase in the global delivery of Volvo trucks for the month of February 2005. Percentage increase in deliveries for the North American market; Total number of Volvo trucks delivered in Europe; Increase in deliveries for the Asian market.
- Letters. Broughton, David; Pardner, G.; Ayer, Bili // Truck & Driver;Jul2014, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issue including one about cassette toilets for trucks and one about Pacific Dragon Wagon as well as issues related to foreign trucks in Great Britain.
- OEM opens test facility. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p44
Reports that the Freightliner Group has unveiled a new Durability Test Center facility at its proving grounds near South Bend, Indiana. Announcement that electronic stability control, the next step in the company's active safety technology, will be available on some Class 8 vehicles later in the...
- This season's must have. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;2/14/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5522, p48
The article discusses the growing importance of authorised testing facility (ATF) in the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain. The author mentions that ATF are becoming popular because of its ability to enhance customer support. He also provides details about the ATF Operators...
- FTR reports strong August orders. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 4/2014, p1
The article mentions that the Class 8 net truck orders remained strong in August 2014, as reported by the transportation intelligence firm FTR, and presents views of Don Ake, FTR's vice president of commercial vehicles, who mentioned that the order volume is not as positive as it appears, as the...
- Volvo snaps up record store order. // Motor Transport;12/11/2003, p13
Reports on several Volvo truck orders placed by the company Sainsbury's in Great Britain. Number of truck orders; Reason for choosing Volvo; Role of truck drivers at Sainsbury's in selecting the trucks.
- Volvo Trucks adds new PDC in Baltimore. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p15
Reports that Volvo Trucks North America Inc. has added a parts distribution center in Baltimore, Maryland. Area of the facility; Expected orders for parts per year.
- Bargain hunters. // Commercial Motor;9/16/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5097, p68
Presents information on several trucks featured in the "Commercial Motor" classified section as of September 16, 2004. R-reg Volvo FH12 Globetrotter XL; 1998 S-reg Magnum 430; Scania R113-360.