Now showing at a world near you…
- Pulling rank. Mason, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p6
The article presents an introduction to the article "Commercial Carrier Journal Top 250" which ranks top trucking companies.
- Expanded Capabilities, Smaller World. Aichlmayr, Mary // Fleet Equipment;Nov2005, Vol. 31 Issue 11, Special section p1
The article presents an introduction to the Fleet & Tire special section of the "Fleet Equipment" magazine which focuses on the latest tire technologies and how commercial tire dealers are taking advantage of these developments.
- Goodnight, Mom and Pop? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p4
Introduces a series of articles about small, family owned or mom and pop businesses in the truck body and trailer industry.
- MEET THE ENGINES. Holthaus, Brad // Overdrive;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 46, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on new truck engines and truck equipment and supplies for 2007.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.