Art Infusion: The Influence of Visual Art on the Perception and Evaluation of Consumer Products
- Feeling Nostalgic. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Mar2010, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the development of nostalgic products as food and beverage manufacturers and companies bring brands with nostalgic attraction, which Mintel's Meredith Hollihan said could remind people and consumers of the old days.
- The Manner of Art: An Aesthetic Influence on Evaluation. Hagtvedt, Henrik; Patrick, Vanessa // Advances in Consumer Research - European Conference Proceedings;2011, Vol. 9, p530
An abstract of the article "The Manner of Art: An Aesthetic Influence on Evaluation," by Henrik Hagtvedt and Vanessa Patrick is presented.
- Using focus groups effectively in packaging research. Greenbaum, Thomas L. // Marketing News;6/5/95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, pH34
The article reports on the increasing use of focus groups to develop marketing plans. The basic principles when using qualitative research to develop packaging are enumerated as follows: (1) establish specific objectives; (2) determine qualitative methodology; (3) develop the most effective...
- AvaliaÃ§Ã£o da apresentaÃ§Ã£o comercial de escovas dentais disponÃveis no Brasil. Feitosa, Natália Bueno; Martins, Carolina Castro; Chalub, Loliza Luiz Figueiredo; Vale, Miriam Pimenta Parreira; Paiva, Saul Martins // Revista Odonto CiÃªncia;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p77
Purpose: This study aimed to evaluate the commercial characteristics of 15 dental toothbrushes used by children. Methods: Toothbrushes were purchased in different locations of Belo Horizonte city, MG. Collected data included: manufacturer, instructions for use, indication of age, expiration...
- Retail Luxury Strategy: Assembling Charisma through Art and Magic. Dion, Delphine; Arnould, Eric // Journal of Retailing;Dec2011, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p502
Abstract: Luxury retail strategy differs from other retail strategies not merely in distinctive formulations of product, price, distribution, and appeals to customer distinction. Instead, it increasingly stands or falls on the legitimacy of a charismatic creative director. The director offers an...
- Capitalize on Spring Fever to Boost Sales. Keller, Julie // Art Business News;May2001, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p7
The article presents the author's discussions in means in increasing sales in art businesses in the U.S.
- LEARNING FROM THE BEST. Brashares, Kristin Stefek // Decor;Aug2010, Vol. 130 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on top marketing strategies, one on techniques in mounting a piece of slate, and one on step-by-step instructions for designing a mat.
- GETTING PAST THE BEAUTY CONTEST. Young, Scott // Brand Packaging;Aug2008, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p16
The article tackles the common sources of misleading packaging research findings and provides tips on how to lessen their impact. Problems on qualitative findings include stimuli that do not do justice to the packaging concept and range of concepts brought into qualitative research. Furthermore,...
- Marketing anatomy of buying process can help improve industrial strategy. Woodside, Arch G. // Marketing News;5/1/1981, Vol. 14 Issue 22, Special section p11
Reports on the potential of marketing anatomy of buying process to improve industrial strategy. Factors that need to be considered in planning marketing strategy; Overview of a case study of a manufacturer of lighting poles which highlighted changes in product design and options following an...