TITLE

GOVERNMENT

PUB. DATE
May 2008
SOURCE
Inside Tucson Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p9
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports on the results of the Index of Consumer Sentiment from the University of Michigan. The study found that only 30 percent of Americans are interested in spending their tax rebates. The other 70 percent are hoping to either save it or use it in paying off debts. It likewise recorded a 62.6 consumer confidence index, the country's lowest since 1982.
ACCESSION #
31987467

 

Related Articles

  • Consumer confidence eased,. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/17/2015, pA02 

    The article reports on the eased consumer confidence index in the U.S. as of April 2015.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Inches Higher. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p30 

    The article reports that the final consumer sentiment index for December 2009 by the University of Michigan was 72.8 compared to the final December 72.5, the preliminary December 73.4 and the final November 2009 67.4 which is according to market sources.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Creeps to 78.3 in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33786, p2 

    The article focuses on the University of Michigan's final September 2012 consumer sentiment index which shows a reading of 78.3, compared to the September 2012's 79.2, and the final August 2012's 74.3.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Rises in February. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33870, p2 

    The article offers information on a report by University of Michigan which revealed a rise in consumer sentiment index, an indicator designed to measure consumer confidence.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Grows to 72.4. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p2 

    The article reports on the rise of the consumer sentiment index by the University of Michigan to 72.4 in the U.S.

  • May Consumer Sentiment Index Increases to 83.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33914, p2 

    The article reports the increase in the University of Michigan's preliminary May 2013 consumer index as compared to April 2013 value from 76.4 to 83.7.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Hits 82.1 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33972, p2 

    The article offers information on the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index reading that was observed as 82.1in August 2013 as compared to the final reading of 85.1 in July 2013.

  • Consumer Sentiment Index Slides to 72.5 in February. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p15 

    The article reports on the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in Michigan which drops from 75.0 in January 2012 to 72.5 in February.

  • Consumer sentiment sinks. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/1/2015, pA02 

    The article reports on the 90.7 index of the University of Michigan ending May 2015, a decline from 95.9 in April, with the index of conditions is a 7-month low of 100.8, while the expectations gauge declined to 84.2.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics