- PUERTO RICO'S TOP 400 LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES. // Caribbean Business;11/17/2016, Vol. 2 Issue 45, pS16
A chart is presented that ranks the top 400 locally owned companies in Puerto Rico according to their 2015 revenues, including Triple-S Management Corp., First Medical Health Plan Inc. and Metro Pavia Health System.
- CORRECTIONS. // Fortune;5/14/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 9, p13
The article offers corrections to articles published in previous issues including a change to the ranking and profits of company SAIC, from the April 30, 2007 issue, a correction to the article "Where Are They Now?," from the April 16, 2007 issue, and a change to a table in the article "Trying...
- TOP 150 AIRLINE GROUPS. // Airline Business;Aug2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p62
Several charts are presented that outline the rankings of airline groups in the world based on profit and loss data.
- Creative Destruction. // Forbes Asia;4/21/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p26
Two charts are presented that show half of the original 25 biggest companies from the 2004 issue that are showing a drop in rank and the top companies in terms of sales and profit.
- NEW-BUSINESS RANKINGS 21 April 2006. // Campaign;4/21/2006, Issue 16, p48
Several charts that rank advertising agencies on the basis of revenue earned in Great Britain, are presented.
- NEW-BUSINESS RANKINGS: 11 August 2006. // Campaign (UK);8/11/2006, Issue 32, p36
Several charts are presented that rank advertising agencies in Great Britain on the basis of revenues earned during the week ending August 11, 2006.
- Marketing League Table: Sales promotion leagues. // Marketing (00253650);12/19/2007, p18
The article informs about sales promotion agencies such as the founding dates, executives, and clients and also presents charts which rank them using gross profits in 2006 and their proximity to London, England including Carlson Marketing UK, Momentum Activating Demand, and Billington Cartmell.
- HOW THE COMPANIES STACK UP. // Fortune International (Europe);7/23/2012, Vol. 166 Issue 2, pF-13
The article presents charts that rank Global 500 companies based on profits in 2011, the percentage of change in revenues from 2010, and the percentage of change in profits from 2010 and notes Russian gas company Gazprom led in the profits category.
- DEFINITIONS AND EXPLANATIONS. // Fortune International (Europe);7/22/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 2, pF-12
The article mentions the information used in ranking companies for Fortune Global 500 charts in this issue includes revenue figures, profits, and assets for their respective fiscal years that ended on or before March 31, 2013. The methodology also includes full-time and part-time employee data...