- GRAND SEIKO DESTINED FOR OZ. // Jewellery World;May/Jun2010, p12
A preview of the Grand Seiko watch collection of Seiko Watch Corp.
- TURNING Japanese. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/29/2006, Vol. 124 Issue 6535, p64
The article presents information on automatic watches that were launched by Seiko Watch Corp. Seiko's watches are available at a very low price. The company's service is very swift and satisfying and the spare parts are easily available. Seiko came up with automatic watches in 1969. Seiko also...
- SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL. McARTHUR-CHRISTIE, MARK // Octane;2016 Supplement, p64
The article features Pequignet, an independent French manufacturer of watches. Topics include Pequignet's continued existence despite the dominance of multi-brand luxury conglomerates, the importance of its Calibre Royal watch as the company's in-house engine, and the introduction of the Equus...
- WATCH OUT. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2005 WWD Fast, Vol. 189 Issue 67, p102
Features several wrist watches introduced to the U.S. fashion market in March 2005. Swatch; Fossil; Seiko.
- The time keeper. MCGUE, KEVIN // J@pan Inc.;Nov2008, Issue 82, p56
The article evaluates various watches including the Orbit model from Seahope, Campanola line from Citizen, and Grand Seiko line from Seiko.
- Seiko Aims at Luxury Level. // JCK;Feb2008, Vol. 179 Issue 2, p57
The article reports on the expansion of Seiko Corp. into the luxury watch segment in the U.S. market. The move is supported by a new global $20 million advertising campaign named "Me." The effort uses print, television, and the Internet to promote new lines of luxury watches priced at more than...
- Biofuels for the Everyman. Lynd, Lee // National Geographic Adventure;Oct2008, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p72
The article presents information on various developments related to technological innovations. Professor Lee Lynd, to solve issues related to the production of ethanol as a fuel, is creating a microorganism that can break down the cellulose in plant matter, turn it into sugar, and ferment it...
- Seiko Spectrum watch. // Creative Review;Feb2006, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p10
The article features the Seiko Spectrum watch, a new Seiko watch that claims to be the first to boast an electrophoretic display. It uses an electric charge to arrange miniscule particles of pure black and white pigment to form information. It is a 3 x 9 centimeter price of electronic paper that...
- Hybrid Watches. Lindsey, Joe // Wired;Feb2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates several watches including Tissot T-Touch Expert from Tissot SA, Victorinox Night Vision from Victorinox AG and Seiko Astron from Seiko Watch Corp.