Squash The Caterpillar
- KOMATSU TO PRODUCE HYBRID EXCAVATOR. // Pit & Quarry;Jul2008, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p10
The article announces the effort of Komatsu Inc. to develop the PC200-8 Hybrid excavator, its first attempt into large-scale hybrid construction equipment. President and chief executive officer for Komatsu, Kunio Noji, says that the hybrid excavator is the company's flagship piece of...
- Komatsu up +34%. // International Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article informs that Japan-based Komatsu Ltd. has reported 34.1% increase in sales of mining and construction equipment in the first half of the fiscal year, beginning from April 1, 2010, in comparison to the same period last year.
- Hydraulics moves mountainsï¿½ one scoop at a time. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Nov2007, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the PC400LC-8 excavator from Komatsu Ltd.
- Komatsu holds annual Field Days. // Pit & Quarry;Apr98, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p10
Highlights the 1998 annual Field Days program of Komatsu Ltd. in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Visual presentation; Demonstrations of Komatsu machines at test sites that included excavators and loaders.
- Kane Caribbean unveils a new Komatsu excavator. // Caribbean Business;8/31/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 34, pS9
The article evaluates the new PC 200LC-8 hydraulic excavator sold by the Kane Caribbean, a Puerto Rico distributor of the Japanese-based Komatsu construction equipment line and offers information on its economic and environmental advantages, its purpose, its features, its control by electronic...
- A site with bite... Howard, Paul // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on the use of the Komatsu JC-JC2600R hydraulic jaw crusher in the demolition works in London, England. Significance of the demolition project; Cost of the crusher; Views on demolishing bomb shelters.
- Komatsu returns to profit. // International Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p12
Komatsu Ltd. made a net profit of US $25 million in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2003, compared to a net loss of US $677 million in fiscal 2002. Its total sales for the year were up by 5% to $9.15 billion and construction equipment sales were also up by 5% to US $6.45 billion. The mature...
- China drag. // International Construction;May2012, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the rise of Komatsu Ltd.'s sales of mining and construction equipment by +7.7% in Japan in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2012.
- Coming of age. Sutherland, Fiona // International Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p54
Focuses on the operations of Kumatsu UK, a construction equipment manufacturer in Germany. History of the company; Production of several model of wheeled excavators; Impact of the country's economic conditions.