FPA Boston 2008 General Sessions: Revolutionary Thinking
- The Innovation Process Takes Centre Stage. // Medical Device Technology;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Highlights the first Medical Device Technology Innovation Forum in London, England. Key issues discussed during the event; Venue; Attendees during the affair; Programs and activities.
- Detroit nets 2nd health care event for fall. HENDERSON, TOM // Crain's Detroit Business;7/5/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p4
The article presents information on the 2010 MidAmerica Healthcare Venture Forum, to be held from November 10-11 in Detroit, and the sixth annual World Stem Cell Summit, to be held from October 4-6 at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center, in Michigan.
- Making Measurement Relevant. Williams, Tom // Quality;Feb2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p6
The article previews the manufacturing and measurement conference and workshop that will be held on April 24-28, 2006 in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes information on the keynote speakers, companies that will share their expertise in various fields, issues that will be addressed at various...
- Events. // Pharmaceutical Executive;May2010, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p124
A calendar of events for the U.S. area is presented including the 17th Annual Euro-Biotech Forum, Interphex Asia, and the DIA 46th Annual Meeting.
- Conference calendar. // Marketing News;6/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p37
Presents the schedule of meetings, conventions, forums, and other events related to marketing in the U.S. in June 2005.
- NOT ON TV FEBRUARY. // Ecologist;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Presents a calendar of events related to ecology in England for February 2004. Seedy Sunday conference in Sussex, England; North Devon Seed Swap in Devon, England; Globalization and Imperialism Forum in Sussex, England; Critical Mass Bike Ride in London, England.
- Meetings and Seminars. // Perspectives;Oct2005, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p86
Presents a calendar of events that lists meetings and seminars for October 2005 in the U.S. Academic conference on Terrorism in History; NSSA Fall Professional Development Conference in downtown Seattle; Solicitation of paper proposals for the Vernacular Architecture Forum in New York City.
- Diary. // World of Irish Nursing & Midwifery;Sep2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p57
The article presents a calendar of events related to nursing in Ireland from September to November 2005, including the Interventional Radiology Section meeting in Cork, Student Nurse Section meeting in Galway and Care of the Older Person Section annual workshop in Tullamore.
- THE WEEK AHEAD JAN. 24-30. WELLS, MAGGIE // Crain's New York Business;1/17/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p30
A calendar of events related to business in the U.S. is presented including a panel discussion on private equity to be held on January 6, 2011, the Association for Corporate Growth's Healthcare Conference to be held on January 26, 2011 and the workshop titled "Investing in Stocks: The Basics" to...