Making the Move to Excel 2007
- Customize All Future Workbooks. Jelen, Bill // Strategic Finance;Dec2007, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p52
The article discusses how users of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet program can create customized workbooks. Topics covered include creating a folder for storing spreadsheets, configuring Excel to automatically reference a spreadsheet's location, and using the Page Setup dialog to customize a...
- EXCEL. Jelen, Bill // Strategic Finance;Jan2013, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p52
The article discusses Excel 2013, a spreadsheet software program from Microsoft Corp. that will become available during the first quarter of 2013. The author describes several new features including support for dual monitors and the availability of cloud storage. Details are also presented about...
- Business plans made easy. Kidman, Angus // Australian PC User;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p88
Recommends online tools that can be used for writing a business plan. Advantage of the Microsoft Excel application software; Function of the Business Planning Checklist; Features of the Startup Expenses spreadsheet.
- Set up your worksheet to warn you when row and column totals don't mesh. // Inside Microsoft Excel;Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p8
The article explains how to use the IF function, a valuable Excel tool of Microsoft Corp.'s computer software. It highlights the importance of the tool in proofing the accuracy and consistency of spreadsheet and ledger data. It mentions the cross-footing process that validates the equality of...
- Excel spreadsheets to go. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p92
The article reports on the compatibility issue of Microsoft excel with tablets and smartphones. However there are several application software that can help one access excel spreadsheets on tablets and smartphones. It reports on the applications including Google Docs, Dropbox and iOisk that can...
- Evaluating Difficult Formulas. Jelen, Bill // Strategic Finance;Sep2011, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p62
The article presents a tutorial on evaluating formulas in the Microsoft Excel electronic spreadsheet software program.
- Don't Fear the AutoSum! Jelen, Bill // Strategic Finance;Jul2012, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p52
The article considers the Microsoft Excel which creates spreadsheets and other financial documents commonly used in accounting. Use of the AutoSum function of Excel is considered, particularly means by which the user can obtain access to AutoAverage with one click of the computer mouse. It is...
- Excel 95 eases your spreadsheet chores. Scoville, Richard // PCWorld;Dec1995, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p155
Reviews Excel 95, software program. Advantage of same over Excel 5; Comparison of Excel maps with those of Lotus 1-2-3; New improvements and enhancements in the program.
- Cashflow wizard gains ICAEW certification. // Accountancy;Jan2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1313, p122
The ICAEW has this week announced that it has certified a new product from online spreadsheet building service Cashflow Wizard. Developed in conjunction with major accounting organizations, Cashflow Wizard can provide an enterprise quality forecasting tool at a fraction of the cost of competing...