Self-Improvement Solutions: The Benefits of a Study Group
- Planners struggle to identify target clients. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;7/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the series of financial planner workshops conducted by E&W Strategic Partners in partnership with the Financial Planning Association for financial planners to understand their target client base in 2010.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Reports developments related to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. Announcement to register for the 2000 FPA Retreat; Survey to compare financial planning practices; Availability of the educational tapes from the International Association of Financial Planners 1999 Success Forums.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p90
This section presents a continuing education examination for certified financial planners in the U.S.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p74
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p74
This section presents a continuing education (CE) quiz for financial planning advisors.
- Group picture. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;10/22/2009, p39
In this article, the author discusses the need to ensure that monetary advices are freely available and consider alternatives to one-to-one advice in Great Britain. He notes that grouped advice will be very helpful as well as seminars and workshops. He also hopes that the Retail Distribution...
- ON THE ROAD. // Financial Planning;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p20
A calendar of events for the first quarter of 2010 is presented including a conference for New York consultants, a sales and marketing summit by the Money Management Institute, and an interactive workshop on GIPS standards.
- Financial planner To give free sessions. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p16
The article gives information about a free two-part workshop that will be given by Bill Munn, Certified Financial Planner, a senior financial advisor with Courtwright, Munn & Associates on October 16 and 23 from, 9.30 to 11 a.m. The first session will focus on general financial planning and the...
- CALENDAR. // Secured Lender;Mar2014, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p50
A calendar of events for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) for 2014 is presented which includes a collateral control workshop, advanced field examination and Florida chapter young professionals forum.