Talkin' 'Bout My Generation
- Togetherness - the way to riches. // Money (Australia Edition);May2010, Issue 123, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Effie Zaho on cut-price mortgages and another by Barbara Smith and Ed Koken on early retirement planning.
- Retirement recipe. // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2013, Issue 153, p22
An answer is presented to a question about managing an offset account against a mortgage and retirement planning.
- The Technical Quiz: 18 December. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/18/2014, p1
A quiz concerning mortgage, insurance and retirement planning is presented.
- CE: 1 hour Retirement Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p66
A quiz concerning the management of retirement planning through Adult development theory and standby reverse mortgage strategy is presented.
- Reverse Mortgages Can Be a Retiree's Saving Grace: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;10/8/2015, p1
Apart from retirement savings, home equity is another source of wealth that Americans can use to help fund retirement; Plus, why your retirement could cost you an extra $25,000.
- ASK THE EXPERTS. // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p51
In this article, people from the mortgage industry of the U.S., tell their preparations for retirement, as of June 2003. The president of Customer One Mortgage Corp., Jonathan Thomas, thinks that mortgage brokers can select some of the better real estate agents they work with and get business...
- The Challenge: Paying Tuition for Two, While Staying on Track. Ashford, Kate // Money;Dec2012, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p36
The article looks at the finances of couple James and Laura Kremko, noting that the pair can maintain their retirement savings and pay for educational expenses by directing their taxable savings toward tuition, refinancing their mortgage, and reallocating assets in their investment portfolio.
- Help to Buy is open for business - so is MICE. Atkin, Joanne // Mortgage Finance Gazette;
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the Mortgage Industry Conference and Exhibition (MICE) guide, the launch of a Hodge Lifetime Retirement Mortgage, and the largest lenders.
- DOWN TIME. Grennan, Harvey // Australian House & Garden;Jul2014, p230
The article discusses the benefits of downsizing a property and the importance of enough research and planning when downsizing, wherein the benefits include reducing the mortgage of the property, better security, and increasing retirement pay and income stream because of reduced mortgage.