Storage Expansion Units with Large Storage Capacity
- MITSUBISHI DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AMERICA. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p97
The article evaluates several digital video recorder series from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc., including the DX-TL4716U dual multiplexer outputs, Mitsubishi Digital DX-TL4500U for digital video surveillance, and Mitsubishi Digital DX-TL4U for small retail environments.
- MITSUBISHI UNVEILS XD200 COLORVIEW DLP PROJECTOR. // Imaging Update;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Reports on the XD200 ColorView DLP projector with Directional Correlational Deinterlacing video processing technology introduced by Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America's Presentation Products Division in 2002.
- Mitsubishi Digital Debuts 82-Inch TV. // Orange County Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the launching of Irvine, California-based Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc.'s Alpha digital television.
- Mitsubishi 3D Adapter Works For Samsung. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/7/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p28
The article offers information on the 100S-3D starter pack from Mitsubishi Digital Electric America, which includes a three-dimensional (3D) adapter that enables certain 3D-capable Digital Light Processing (DLP) rear projection televisions to display 3D Blu-ray Disc material.
- MITSUBISHI DIGITAL ELECTRONICS. // District Administration;Jul2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the 500 series of projectors from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics.
- Mitsubishi Unveils HD Monitors, DVD-Audio For 2nd Half. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p22
Introduces the home digital television (HDTV) upgradeable rear-projection monitors from Mitsubishi in California for the year 2001. Features of the HDTV-upgradeable model series; Details on digital video disc line models; Availability of Mitsubishi's Promise Module.
- Mitsubishi Reviews Dealers Due To Big TV Move. Tarr, Greg; Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/4/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the decision made by Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America (MDEA) to restructure operations, reduce production of televisions, and focus on the production of digital light processing (DLP) rear-projection sets, front projectors, and LaserVue sets in 2011.
- MITSUBISHI DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AMERICA ANNOUNCES XD211U PROJECTOR FOR BUSINESS AND EDUCATION MARKETS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p112
The article evaluates the XD211U data projector from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America.
- Mitsubishi XD8100U XGA Projector. // Systems Contractor News;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p108
The article evaluates the XD8100U XGA Projector from Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc.