What The CEO Thinks
- You and Your CEO... Are You on Thin Ice or Solid Ground? Ritchey, Diane // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the importance for chief executive officers (CEO) and chief security officers (CSO) to maintain better relationship as the guiding principle to a successful security program. It mentions several leading business organizations which have implemented strong security systems...
- How to survive a new CEO. Kennedy, Marilyn Moats // Across the Board;Jan1994, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p10
Describes corporate planning in coping with a new chief executive officer (CEO). Start with research; Anticipation of CEO's information needs; Presentation of agenda; Importance of attitudes.
- Tightrope walkers. Deans, Alan // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/26/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6352, p66
Reports on under-performing chief executive officers of Australia in the year 2002. Reasons for the under performance of chief executives; Business strategies of the chief executives for the survival of their business.
- DILBERT. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Aug2013, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p16
The comic strip "Dilbert" is presented in which the cartoon chief executive officer suggests a business plan to improve stock prices that had already been done the previous year which failed to improve the company over the long run.
- Chief executives remain upbeat about globalization. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the result of the survey on the attitude of chief executive officers in response to the challenging economic environment in the U.S. Preservation of the activities they believed important for the competitiveness of the company; Optimism on the impact of globalization for economic and...
- Surveyed CEOs find Illinois business climate poor. Mercer, David // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;5/9/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p4
The article presents information on a survey conducted on 650 chief executive officers (CEOs) related to business climate in Illinois.
- CEOs lower expectations. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;6/21/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 79, p12
The article presents information on a survey from a business round table which found that chief executive officers (CEOs) of the U.S. show less positivity towards their business.
- Indian CEOs Most Optimistic in World: Survey. // India -- West;2/1/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 11, pA33
The article presents information on an annual global chief executive officer (CEO) survey conducted by the consulting company PwC, according to which, CEOs of Indian companies are the most optimistic in the world regarding the improvement in the global economy.
- CEO survey suggests hiring will rise. Swanson, Ian // Hill;6/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 85, p20
The article reports on a survey conducted by the Business Roundtable, a politically conservative group of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major U.S. corporations, which expects that hiring will increase in 2011.