High-Plume Dilution Blowers Chosen to Exhaust Medical-Research Labs
- Powerful new Vektor broadens Greenheck's lab exhaust line. // Pollution Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p42
The article presents a corporate profile of Greenheck Corp., a company that manufacturers quality air movement and control products in the U.S. The company has developed the patent pending Victor-MD High Plume Dilution System. Greenheck also designed both systems with fan components and motors...
- Comparing Ship-Track Droplet Sizes Inferred from Terra and Aqua MODIS Data. Kabatas, Burcu; Menzel, W. Paul; Bilgili, Ata; Gumley, Liam E. // Journal of Applied Meteorology & Climatology;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p230
In this study of ship tracks, Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) measurements from late-morning ( Terra) and early-afternoon ( Aqua) Earth Observing System platforms are analyzed in five separate geographically distributed cases to compare estimates of the sizes (and their...
- Fans, Blowers, Louvers. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p118
The article presents a comparison of fans, blowers and louvers including products from Greenheck Fan Corp., Airmaster Fan Co. and Fantech Co.
- Fans, Blowers & Systems. // Pollution Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p64
The article evaluates several pollution control equipment including Vektor exhaust system from Greenheck Corp., Hartzell Fan Fiberglass Upblast and Downblast Dome Roof Exhausters developed by Hartzell Fan Inc. and Series 81 Thermo-Z heat exchanger from Des Champs Technologies.
- VENTILATION. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p30
The article offers information on several ventilation equipment including the Solcoustic duct liner from Inspec Foams, the Microjammer blower from Ametek and exhaust fans from Greenheck.
- Powerful new vektorâ„¢ broadens Greenheck's lab exhaust line. // Pollution Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p31
This article presents the corporate profile of Greenheck, the company that is quickly establishing itself as a leader in the laboratory exhaust system market with its new, patent pending Vektor High Plume Dilution System. The new Vektor is substantially more powerful and ideal for professional...
- Parameters Affecting Fire Plumes. Jian Zhou; Hadjisophocleous, George // ASHRAE Transactions;2008, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p140
This paper presents a study on the impact of various parameters on fire plumes. The characteristics of these plumes play a major role in the effectiveness of atrium smoke exhaust systems. An increase of the air entrainment rates in fire plumes can render an atrium exhaust system ineffective and...
- Fans and Blowers. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p88
The article provides information on various companies that specialize in products to be used with in the heating and ventilation industry. The International Environmental Corporation has released a fan coil unit to be used in large office or residential buildings. The Kentucky-based company...
- Literature & Catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p68
The article offers information on several catalogs that feature various industrial equipment including the industrial process fans from Greenheck Fan Corp., the LTS series of infrared tube heaters from Tjernlund Products Inc. and the exhaust systems for boilers and water heaters from Exhausto Inc.