PEOPLE & POSTS
- Greystone Associates Names New President. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Sep2012, p90
The article announces appointments at Graystone Associates including Scott Newton as president, Mark Groeneman as secretary and Bill McQueen as treasurer.
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;4/1/2008, p34
The article announces several appointments of human resource (HR) executives, including the appointment of Bill McQueen as group HR director at risk management company Lloyd's Register, appointment of Lucy Adams as HR director at law firm Eversheds, and the appointment of Nicola McGouldrick as...
- Bill McQueen Joins Funeral Consulting Firm Graystone Associates. Bartsche, Patti Martin // American Funeral Director;Mar2012, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p72
The article announces Anderson-McQueen Family Tribute Centers former president and chief executive officer (CEO) Bill McQueen as a new partner of funeral management consulting firm Graystone Associates.
- BILL MCQUEEN JOINS GRAYSTONE ASSOCIATES. // Mortuary Management;Apr2012, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p31
The article announces that Bill McQueen, former president of Anderson-McQueen Family Tribute Centers in Saint Petersburg, Florida, has been named as a partner in funeral management consulting firm Graystone Associates.
- Creedy and McQueen Form Succession Planning Associates. // Director (NFDA Services, Inc.);Dec2014, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p106
The article reports that Alan Creedy and Bill McQueen form Succession Planning Associates, a joint venture that leverages their professional skills and deathcare knowledge.
- Consumer Concerns. MILANO, CAROL // American Funeral Director;Oct2010, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p44
The article presents the basic information about cremation services. According to Josh Slocum, executive director of the Vermont-based nonprofit advocacy group, Funeral Consumers Alliance, many people are asking information about cremation, including its cost. Cremation Association of North...
- Creedy and McQueen Form Succession Planning Associates. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Nov2014, pA32
The article reports on the formation of a joint venture called Succession Planning Associates by executives Alan Creedy of business advisory service firm Creedy & Co. and Bill McQueen of Anderson-McQueen funeral home to deliver an actionable plan for succession planning in the funeral space.
- SUCCESSION PUNNING ASSOCIATES RECEIVE DESIGNATION. // Mortuary Management;Oct2015, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p34
The article announces the Business Enterprise Institute (BEI) Certified Exit Planner (CExP) designation earned by succession planning associates owners Alan Creedy and Bill McQueen.
- Succession Planning Associates Founders Receive Designation. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Oct2015, pB6
The article announces the earning of designations of Business Enterprise Institute (BEI) to Alan Creedy & Certified Exit Planner (CExP) to Bill McQueen for Exit Planning of Succession Planning Associates, Raleigh, NC.