DO HR MANAGERS HAVE THE CORRECT PERCEPTION OF HOW THEIR COMPANIES OPERATE?
- Traveling through transitions. Trahant, Bill; Burke, W. Warner // Training & Development;Feb96, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p37
Presents a survey for assessing an organization's readiness for change. Growing pressure on human resource professionals to be managers of change; Importance of taking a close look at the organization and its interrelationships; Case in point; Vision issues; Keys to success; Harmony and...
- LESSONS LEARNED. // Managing People at Work;Feb2010, Issue 335, p4
The article offers suggestions on how might companies prepare for and manage employees to comply on organizational change.
- Peripheral revision. Clarke, Martin // People Management;7/9/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p46
Part II. Examines the impact of managerial ideology on the value of people and objectives of organizations. Necessity of retaining core employees; Need to differentiate between the types of contribution that employees might make; Information on a holistic approach to the management of...
- Overcoming employee resistance to change. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Mar1998, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p10
Presents tips on overcoming resistance of employees to change. Advice from financier Bernard Baruch; Importance of informing the employee and ensuring understanding.
- How to overcome organizational resistance to change. Calish, Irving G.; Gamache, R. Donald // Management Review;Oct81, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p21
Presents advice on how to overcome organizational resistance to change. Inevitability of change; Need to change the mental and emotional attitudes of top echelon policy shapers; Major identifiable blocks to acceptance of change; Misconceptions about change and implementation of change. INSET:...
- Lawyers years behind accountants on process and BD, The Lawyer research reveals. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/24/2013, p19
The article reports on the journal's survey of the top 200 law firms in Great Britain related to change management. The results reportedly revealed that law firms consider people management and process efficiencies as their top priorities for improvement. It adds that most firms cite information...
- Handle what you can. van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;01/05/2001, p22
Discusses the ability of managers to take the lead in change processes. High level of change processes handled by managers simultaneously; Importance of a physical and emotional health in managing change; Stress reduction guidelines.
- People CMM: una guÃa estratÃ©gico-tÃ¡ctica para desarrollar una cultura de gestiÃ³n de las personas (Ia Parte). MÉNDEZ, YAN BELLO // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p48
No abstract available.
- Gain employee buy-in for upheaval. // Executive Leadership;Nov2015, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article presents a discussion of change management in an organization, adapted from the article "Engaging change through effective communication," by Arwen Evans.