QUOTES FROM THE CONFERENCE
- Nairn endorses Henckels knives. // Housewares;Sep/Oct97, Issue 136, p8
Features Nick Nairn, television chef who endorses Henckels knives. Distributor of German knives; Information about the photo of Mr. Nairn and his signature.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/24/2006, Issue 5480, p47
The article reports that television chef Nick Nairn will judge a healthy eating cook-off at the Edinburgh branch of Ikea in Scotland. The competition is being run by charitable institution Friends of Midlothina's Children. Social elites anticipate that the experience would be memorable for the...
- TV chef serves up Platt du jour at BTI. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/12/2003, Issue 2563, p30
Reports that BTI UK has celebrated the opening of a service center in Glasgow, Scotland with celebrity chef Nick Nairn. Demonstration by the chef for the center's staff; List of companies that the Glasgow team services.
- At Table with Nick Nairn. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p42
Interviews chef Nick Nairn in Scotland. Change in the artisanal food products of the country; Favorite restaurants; Ideal Scottish meal for him.
- Nairn do well. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4207, p44
Profiles Nick Nairn, a Scottish businessman, lobbyist and restaurateur. Work experience and personal life; Discussion on nutrition and dietary intake in Scotland; Operation and management of Nairn Cook School and Nick Nairn Enterprise; Profitability of establishing a catering business in Scotland.
- Nairn under pressure. // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p9
Reports on Tower Corp.'s teamup with chef Nick Nairn to promote pressure cooking in Great Britain.
- PAST WINNERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/30/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4721, p32
The article offers information on the past winners of the Acorn Awards, established 26 years ago as the benchmark for recognizing leaders of the British hospitality industry, including Nick Nairn, Douglas Waddell and Ben Trodd.
- Celebrity chef onen garden centre cafÃ© for charity. // Horticulture Week;5/14/2010, p13
The article reports on the launch of a new garden centre and cafÃ© by celebrity chef Nick Nairn for veteran's charity Erskine at Bishopton in Renfrewshire, Scotland in 2010.
- Chef headlines Scottish event. // British Baker;4/22/2011, p8
The article informs that Marks & Spencer's bakery technologist Jim Hawkridge and top baker and chef Nick Nairn will be the two key speakers at the Scottish Bakers' 120th anniversary conference during May 14-15, 2011.