Heathrow Terminal 5 'rare UK success story.'
- AIRPORT SETS SIGHTS ON TERMINAL REVAMP. // Planning (14672073);8/14/2009, Issue 1831, p2
A photograph of the new Terminal 2 of the Heathrow Airport in London, England is presented.
- End of the line for Heathrow Airport's Terminal 2. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the closure of Terminal 2 of Heathrow Airport in London, England due to its demolition as part of a 1 billion pound replacement programme.
- TERMINAL VELOCITY: UNDER MAJOR SCRUTINY, A PROJECT TEAM FIGHTS THE CLOCK IN ONE OF THE WORLD'S BUSIEST AIRPORTS. Wheatley, Malcolm // PM Network;Dec2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p40
The article offers information on the overhauling of one terminal at Heathrow Airport in London, England. It states that the renovation would accordingly be no dust, no noise and no daytime working. It mentions that the renovation is budgeted at 57.6 million pounds. Further information on the...
- Sheffield's clean slate. Reed, Arthur // Air Transport World;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p99
Reports that a public inquiry into whether London's Heathrow Airport in England should have a fifth terminal closed after four years. Cost of the proceedings; Remarks from Jon Horne of Sheffield City Airport Ltd.; Expected passengers to be handled for 1999.
- Soft landings. Parker, James // Building Products (02618761);Nov2013, p10
The article reports that Balfour Beatty PLC has completed construction of a new pier building for Heathrow Airport Ltd. that will serve the new Airbus A380 liners at the airport. Terminal T2B construction is a part of 2 billion pounds programme involving improvement and expansion. The pier will...
- THE NEXT POD REVOLUTION. Morrison, Chris // Fortune International (Europe);7/9/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 1, pB-6
This article discusses how Advanced Transport Systems will begin a project at Heathrow Airport in London, England, which will transport passengers from a terminal to a parking lot a mile away in tiny driverless vehicles that run on a concrete track. Advanced Transport Systems executive Martin...
- LHR key for Star. // Travel Daily;12/16/2013, p3
The article reports that the Terminal two of the airline alliance Star Alliance Services GmbH will be open at the Heathrow Airport, London, England on June 4, 2014.
- T5 tunnels energised. // Modern Railways;Apr2007, Vol. 64 Issue 703, p46
The article describes the planned rail services of the Heathrow Express (HexEx) of the BAA and London Underground's Piccadilly Line (PiccEx) which will be linked to the satellite buildings of Terminal 5 (T5) at Heathrow international airport in London, England. There will be a 13.5 kilometer of...
- The truth about terminal 5. Quinn, David // Estates Gazette;4/27/2002, Issue 217, p116
Investigates the impact of the terminal five at the Heathrow Airport in London, England on the commercial property market. Result of a public inquiry on the construction of the terminal; Infrastructure improvements by the time the terminal opens; Forecast on the performance of the rental and...