NO MORE CROCHET CHAOS
- Best Sellers. Staff // Library Journal;Reference 2004, Vol. 128 Issue 19, p100
Presents a list of best selling reference materials in 2004. "Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary"; "MLA Handbook for Writer's of Research Papers"; "The American Heritage Dictionary."
- subject listings. // Library Journal;11/15/2005 Reference 2006, Vol. 130, p17
This article presents a listing of over 1100 recent and forthcoming titles of reference books from 260 publishers, arranged according to their subject. Grade levels for each are given, as well as information about their format.
- REFERENCE. // Journalism Quarterly;Autumn89, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p763
Presents several reference books. "H. L. Mencken: A Research Guide," by Allison Bulsterbaum; "A Bibliography of Telecommunications and Socio-Economic Development," by Heather E. Hudson; "Who's Who in Entertainment," edited by Lee Zhito.
- EXAMINING LANGUAGE OF INFORMATION BOOKS FOR CHILDREN. Inan, Hatice Zeynep // Education;Spring2010, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p399
In recent years, inclusion of information books in early childhood centers is well-advised since children show fast developing knowledge of information book language and enjoy reading those books. The aim of the current study is to discuss features of information books' language by examining the...
- Instructions for Authors. // L1-Educational Studies in Language & Literature;2001, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p107
Presents instructions for authors of the periodical "L1 -- Educational Studies in Language and Literature." Procedure for a double-blind reviewing; Submission of electronic figures; References to books.
- FOR FURTHER READING. // Challenge (05775132);Jul/Aug92, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p64
Presents a list of reference books and articles in the July-August 1992 issue of the periodical "Challenge."
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY. // Sea Power;Jun2008, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p35
The article offers information on the corporate membership directory of the 2008 edition of "Seapower" periodical in the U.S. The corporate membership directory is a comprehensive source for updated information on nearly 200 leading firms in the defense industry. It provides decision-makers in...
- OUTSTANDING REFERENCE SOURCES OF 1983. Rosswurm, K.M. // American Libraries;May84, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p294
Lists 1983 outstanding reference sources of interest to librarians. 'Encyclopedic Dictionary of Psychology,' edited by Rom Harre and Roger Lamb; 'The A to Z of Women's Health: A Concise Encyclopedia,' by Christine Ammer; 'The Encyclopedia of Alcoholism,' by Robert O'Brien and Morris Chafetz;...
- reference best sellers. // Library Journal;Nov2010 Reference Supplement, p60
The article presents a list of the best selling reference books, including "The Old Farmer's Almanac 2011," "American Heritage Directory," 4th ed., and "The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2010."