- CSFB Fights Employee Flight. Phadungchai, Naruth // Private Placement Letter;05/15/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p2
Focuses on the efforts of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) to retain employees. Reasons for the departure of capital markets professionals from CSFB, according to managing director Alicia Whitaker; What the company offers to its employees.
- Mack Hires Volk; No Morgan Bankers, Yet. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/23/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the human resource strategy to be adopted by John Mack, chief operating officer and chairman of financial services company Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Appointment of Stephen Volk as vice chairman of the company; Difficulty faced in harmonizing relationships among employees from...
- As midmarket HR BPO business heats up, providers could be in for surprises. Marquez, Jessica // Workforce Management;5/22/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p35
The article presents information on the human resource outsourcing (HRO) of several companies in the U.S. By outsourcing its payroll operation, investment bank Credit Suisse First Boston projected it could save $5 million a year. Phil Fersht, an analyst at Everest Group predicts that the...
- IDD OutTakes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/27/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 25, p5
The article presents information on updated services of various financial organizations in the U.S. Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. hired 10 professionals in its U.S. rates business, including two managing directors. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. is bulking up its presence in equities. The firm...
- People. // EuroProperty;2005, p22
This article presents information on personnel management in the real estate industry of Europe. Christian Ulbrich is to join Jones Lang LaSalle as managing director of its German business from 1 April. He will be based in Frankfurt, reporting to Robert Orr, chief executive, Europe. Michael...
- Credit Suisse First Boston reactivates U.S. merchant banking. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/97, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the Credit Suisse First Boston's investment plans in Canada and the United States. Appointment of Hartley Rogers and Michael Schmertzler to coordinate the program; Rogers and Schmertzler's career highlights; History of the company's proprietary equity investments; Reentry to the...
- CSFB realigns emerging markets under one umbrella. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p10
Presents information on the reorganization of the Credit Suisse First Boston company's emerging market business. How it was reorganized; Details on the umbrella setup; Details on how the combination of the three groups will help.
- CS First Boston takes new name: Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Nov96, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the change of the name of CS First Boston to Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. starting December 16, 1996.
- Credit Suisse exec: Mergers building stronger firm. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;2/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p12
Presents a question and answer segment on Credit Suisse First Boston bank covering topics concerning corporate finance which include acquisitions, earnings and benefits.