HRO: the third generation
- HR outsourcing strikes a chord with mid-sized employers. Bridgeford, Lydell C. // Employee Benefit News;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p12
No abstract available.
- Firms Outsourcing Procurement Functions Must be Cautious--NelsonHall. // GlobalSourcingNOW;2/6/2007, p3
The article reports on the study "Indirect Negotiations: Factors to Consider," conducted by NelsonHall which suggests that organizations outsourcing their indirect procurement functions must be cautious in identifying the right kind of outsourcing vendor. The study also gives certain...
- Worldwide RPO Market to Reach $7Bn by '10 - NelsonHall. // GlobalSourcingNOW;10/10/2007, p3
The article presents the results of a study on worldwide recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) market conducted by analyst firm NelsonHall. According to the analyst firm, the worldwide RPO market is expected to increase at an average annual growth rate of 37% over the next few years to cross $7...
- Prosper with no employees? Cline, Sandra B. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p29
Focuses on the importance of outsourcing human resources administrative functions with the use of professional employer organizations (PEO). Benefits of outsourcing human resources; Company's retention of authority over hiring, supervision, disciplining and termination of employees; Growth of...
- Benefits of outsourcing: Entrusting employees to a service provider. Bowman, Karen // Employee Benefit News;04/15/99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p27
Presents information on the benefits of outsourcing. Discussion on the accurate answers an outsource service provider can give to employees; How an outsource service provider ensures positive contact with employees; Discussion on flexibility to meet diverse and changing needs.
- Huddle Up! McGarvey, Robert // Contract Management;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p4
Comments on the need for managers in contracting companies to give more personal attention for employees to reach their goals. Types of assistance services that most employees need to maximize their effectiveness; Recognition of challenges to the formalization of effective coaching.
- Cut away noncore HR. Davidson, Linda // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p41
Points out the complimentary functions of outsourcing and human relations (HR) departments in American companies. Use of outsourcing as tool for shaving off noncore HR activities; Reasons behind HR outsourcing decisions; Role of HR professionals in guarding the corporate culture; Provision of...
- Externally yours. Pickard, Jane // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p34
Predicts the increase in the outsourcing of personnel and training in Great Britain. Its implications for human resource professionals; Advantages of outsourcing.
- Outsourcing human resources pays off handsomely for growing firms. Haines, Linda // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/04/97, Issue 322181, p12
Focuses on the benefits of outsourcing human resource management activities on the progress of company. Flexibility to respond quickly to market changes and other business demands; Reduced employee turnover; Improved regulatory compliance through outsourcing.