PwC pinpoints future trends
- Executive Briefing. Mirza, Patrick // HR Magazine;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p12
Presents an update on issues related to human resources as of May 2004. Overview of a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers which revealed that the companies of the surveyed CFO and managing directors will have to change their reporting processes to comply with the rules from the U.S....
- PwC names new partners. // Accountancy;Aug2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1284, p20
The article reports that 53 new partners have joined PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Great Britain, bringing the total up to 1,200. Appointed on July 1, 2000, the new recruits represent a complete range of services as assurance and business advisory, management consulting, tax and legal, business...
- HR Out the Door. Halm, Karen // Journal of Property Management;jul/aug2005, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p8
Reports an increase in the number of firms that are outsourcing their human resource functions based on a survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2005. Percentage of companies that are outsourcing human resource functions; Reasons for outsourcing; Examples of functions that are commonly outsourced.
- After years of business turmoil, does HR-to-staff ratio still matter? // HR Weekly;8/24/2015, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p3
The article explores the relevance of the HR-to-staff ratio, with one human resource (HR) professional per 100 employees as an ideal ratio. It details issues like staff cuts and outsourcing, that have made the ratio seem less precise and harder to interpret. Consultancy PricewaterhouseCoopers'...
- Ordering Out. Hansen, Fay // Corporate Legal Times;Apr2000, Vol. 10 Issue 101, Business without borders. p10
Deals with business process outsourcing. Most significant tool for enhancing shareholder value; Transformation of the way visionary companies across industries are positioning themselves for the future; BP Amoco's decision to turn over to PricewaterhouseCoopers its finance, accounting and...
- 1999 Outsourcing Provider Directory. // Employee Benefit News;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p26
Presents a list of the 1999 outsourcing service providers for employee benefits companies in the United States. Findings of the PricewaterhouseCoopers' survey on managers' attitude towards outsourcing; Definition of outsourcing.
- BP Amoco Outsources Accounting. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;11/17/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the financial outsourcing agreement concluded by BP Amoco and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Terms of the deal; Information on PricewaterhouseCoopers; Similar agreement entered by BP Amoco and PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1996.
- Farming out Business Processes. Doucet, Kristin // CMA Management;Feb2000, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p8
Reports on a ten-year agreement of BP Amoco and PricewaterhouseCoopers to expand their global business process outsourcing (BPO) to include Canada. First agreement of its kind in the Canadian energy industry; Terms of contract.
- PwC in $1.1 bn deal. // Accountancy;Dec1999, Vol. 124 Issue 1276, p16
At the end of last year, John Barnsley, PricewaterhouseCoopers' (PwC) global leader of business process outsourcing, predicted that the Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) Group would be turning over 2 billion pound by the year 2001. He is unlikely to have to eat his words, given the latest...