TORTOISE BEATS HARE
- A Giant of the Health Care Industry Finds Outsourcing the Right Prescription. // Benefits Quarterly;2000 Third Quarter, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p12
Details the outsourcing strategy of Johnson & Johnson company. Reason for the outsourcing move; Functions of the company's Shared Services Benefits Group; Explanations from company officials.
- US Monthly Hygiene Retail Sales. // Nonwovens Markets;1/8/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p2
Statistics are presented on the monthly retail sales in the U.S. by several personal hygiene products including Pampers Swaddlers from Procter & Gamble Co., Kotex Natural Balance from Kimbetly-Clark Corp. and Carefree Acti Fresh from Johnson & Johnson.
- What's Next. // Progressive Grocer;Mar2009, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p106
The article evaluates several products, including Johnson's Forever Fresh Refreshing Body Lotion and Refreshing Body Wash from Johnson & Johnson, adult absorbent underwear from Kimberly-Clark and the Toffee Crunch Mixes chocolate from Manhattan Chocolates.
- IBM, J&J Offer Steady Income. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;5/20/2015, pB11
The article offers information on the IBD's dividend stability factor shows company's dividend history is over a five-year period and also mentions several reliable dividend payers. These companies include pharmaceutical company, Johnson and Johnson, manufacturing company, Leggett and Platt and...
- Emerging Markets: Ripe for baby wipes. Tamer, Beyhan // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Sep2011 Supplement, p30
The article focuses on the emerging market of baby wipes and competition between different companies including Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson and Kimberly-Clark. It is stated that Brazil will be the second largest in the world in the growth of baby wipes. A chart is also presented which...
- Personal Care: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p76
The article reports global developments in personal care industry. Kimberly-Clark Corp. plans to cut 350 jobs in its information technology, human resources, and sourcing and supply management departments. The shares of Avon Products, the manufacturer and marketer of beauty products has risen by...
- Kimberly-Clark Corp. Miller, Stephen // HR Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p64
The article features Kimberly-Clark Corp., recipient of the Strategic HR Leadership Award given by the Society for Human Resource Management. In early 2003, Kimberly-Clark was at a crossroads. Coming off disappointing profits in 2002, the company recognized that to capitalize on global market...
- Blue-Chip Clients Choosing Blockdot for 'Advergaming'. Williamson, Richard // Adweek;8/9/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p15
"Advergaming," the convergence of advertising and online gaming, is garnering new and bigger adherents, and a little shop in southeast Dallas is reaping the benefits. American Airlines Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corp., DirecTV Inc., RadioShack Corp. and Nokia Corp. are just a few of the clients that...
- People. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/22/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p23
The article announces career changes involving several executives in the U.S. including the hiring of Laura Moore as vice president of global communications at Kimberly-Clark Corp., the retirement of Danny Martinez as vice president of American Airlines and the promotion of Adrian Rodriguez as...