- RELIVING THE CLASSICS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWDSCOOP, Vol. 193 Issue 63, p62
The article reports on the launch of an expanded line of Le Bambole 07 sofa by B&B Italia.
- Jeffrey Bernett. Herndon, Lara Kristin // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Mar2013, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on the Landcape chaise designed by Jeffrey Bernett for B & B Italia.
- B&B Italia. // Contract;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p24
The article evaluates the outdoor furniture from B & B Italia.
- Classic story for modern times. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p32
Features home furnishing company B&B Italia. Popularity of the stand of furniture maker B&B Italia at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture show in Milan, Italy; Style of the furniture of the company; Design of the mezzanine floor of the company's showroom in London, England.
- B&B Italia. // Contract;Jan2001, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p19
The article evaluates the seven-piece UP Collection of chairs designed by Gaetano Pesce for B#&x0026;B Italia.
- SERENISSIMO. Petkanas, Christopher // House Beautiful;Oct2000, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p104
Focuses on how architect Antonio Citterio redesigned the showroom of Italian furniture company B&B Italia in Manhattan, New York City.
- Family regains control of Furnishings business. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p8
The article reports that the Busnelli family has regained control of the Italian furnishing company B&B Italia in Great Britain after the election of Giorgio Busnelli as president of the company.
- A handmade tale. HARRISON, DAVID // Belle;Feb/Mar2014, p83
The article focuses on the life and career of interior designer Patricia Urquiola who is famous for her works with Italian furniture brand B&B Italia.
- B&B Italia founder Piero Ambrogio Busnelli dies aged 87. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);1/27/2014, p1
An obituary for Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, founder of B&B Italia Spa, furniture company.