- New Blendworth sister company serves top end. // Home Furnishings;Sep95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p37
Reports on the launching of Blendworth Fabrics' sister company called Niche International. Other companies under Sixten & Cassey which are part of the Home Interiors 1995 exhibition.
- Metallic niche. // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p3
Reports on Niche International's introduction of a collection of textile fabrics for use in interior decoration.
- SWATCHES. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p8
Reports on developments related to the textile industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Glenoit Fabrics by a mainland Chinese textiles company; Recognition of Crypton Super Fabric co-founder, Craig Rubin by 'Fast Company.'
- It's always something. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;3/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p144
Comments on the condition of the home textile industry in the U.S. Impact of the war on the business of textile manufacturers; Financial concern of the manufacturers; Competition among textile producers.
- Top 10 home textiles retailers by percent sales growth. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p10
Ranks top 10 home textile retailers in the United States by percent sales growth. Restoration Hardware in Corte Madera, California; Pottery Barn in San Francisco, California; HomeGoods in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- The Textile Industry. // Congressional Digest;Jan1989, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p5
Presents excerpts from `The US Textile and Apparel Industry: A Revolution in Progress--Special Report,' issued in 1987 by the Office of Technology Assessment, US Congress. Fiber production; Textile mill products; Apparel; Textile machinery manufacturing; World textile trade.
- News from the mills. // Textile World;Jan94, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p10
Reports on developments in the textile industry. American & Efird's switch from ticket sizes to standard tex sizes; Establishment of Australian Topmaking Services Ltd.; Cone Mills' purchase of Hubtex material handling equipment.
- Yarn market stabilizes, fabric output down. // Textile World;Jan94, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the performance of the yarn and fabric markets worldwide during the third quarter of 1993. Yarn production; Yarn stocks; European inventories; Fabric stocks.
- News from suppliers. // Textile World;Jan94, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p75
Reports on developments in the textile industry. ISO 9002 registration granted to AlliedSignal's Performance Additives manufacturing plants in Orange, Texas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Appointment of David D. MacAlister Jr. as sales and marketing manager of Krantz America Inc.; Martin...