- Natuzzi's Italian puzzle in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p8
Focuses on the controversy over the exclusive deal between Natuzzi and Reid Furniture in Scotland. Impact of the deal on other stockists; Agreement for the Gallery Concept Development; Distribution of furniture at Kingdom of Leather stores.
- Dining move for Reid. // Cabinet Maker;6/30/2006, Issue 5494, p3
The article reports that Reid Furniture, which specializes in beds and upholstery, has expanded its product line by intoducing a dining range of cabinet.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p5
The article offers news briefs relevant to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Furniture retailer Reid Furniture plans to open a store in Sligo in December. Dreams opened a store in Stoke-on-Trent. High Point is looking for a new president and has retained Korn/Ferry International to assist...
- Reid Furniture Lothian Street. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p11
Informs on the results of a 'mystery shopper' evaluation of Reid Furniture's store in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid to close remaining Northern Ireland outlets. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p5
The article reports on the closedown of three outlets of furniture chain Reid Furniture Co. in Northern Ireland, resulting to an estimated minimum of job loss of 30.
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p11
Comments on the customer service at Reid Furniture retail store. Description of the store; Salesperson's encouragement of the customer.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Relax and learn Chinese. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p28
Highlights the achievements in furniture industry of Mike Quaife, a merchandise director of Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Importance of relaxation as the main preoccupation; Advantage on the participation in furniture trade; Qualities of Quaife as a businessmen.