- Laura Ashley Home in on flourishing furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p1
Reports the launch of several standalone Home stores by Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Increase of furniture sales; Consequence of refining and improving existing product range; Opening of a distribution center in Leicestershire.
- Store closures reduce Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p9
The article reports on the declining retail sales of Laura Ashley following the closures of its unprofitable stores in Great Britain.
- War threat forces Laura Ashley to run for cover. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p5
Reports that furniture manufacturer, Laura Ashley Holdings PLC has scaled back plans for its store opening program in 2003 in the face of market uncertainty in Great Britain.
- LA leaps back with a full year profit. Friars, Justin // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Laura Ashley Inc. as of May 2001. Sales of the company; Expected dividend payout.
- LA Christmas sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Great Britain-based Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's furniture sales during the Christmas 2001 season.
- LA in the red. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the financial problems of furniture firm Laura Ashley Inc.
- Laura Ashley to roll out standalone home furnishing stores. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Cites the plan of British firm Laura Ashley Holdinsg PLC to open more standalone home furnishings store and increase the space devoted to home furnishings in existing stores.
- Sale of Ashley units clinched. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/2/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p3
Reports on a management and investment team's acquisition of Laura Ashley women's wear and home furnishing stores in the United States and Canada from Laura Ashley Holdings. Banks' conditions for extending financing to the cash-strapped company; Terms under the acquisition deal; Turn-around...
- Laura Ashley in U-turn on Homebase outlets. // Marketing Week;9/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p7
Announces the plan of Laura Ashley to open more Homebase stores in Great Britain. Reversal of decision to close concessions in the stores; Overhauling of Homebase stores; Test in selling contemporary jewelry.