Rosebys cracks the 400p mark
- Furniture stocks summary 6/5 - 6/12. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p38
A graph is presented that shows the performance of U.S. furniture stocks for the week of June 5-12, 2008.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/11--1/18. // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p87
A graph is presented showing the performance of furniture stocks in the United States from January 11-18, 2007.
- DFS and Courts aid CM Index to reach a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on the movement of shares of stocks of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, compiled as of March 19, 1999. Price index; Retailers driving improved stock index; Retailers posting share price improvements; Manufacturers and suppliers posting improved market...
- Allied shares gain thanks to bid talk. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p6
Reports on the stock performance of various companies in the furniture industry as of August 23, 1999. Acquisition bid by Brown & Jackson that led to the buying spree of Allied's shares; Shares of auctioneer Allders' as undervalued; Increase in Rosebys' share price following the acquisition of...
- Share update. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Presents statistics of the stock prices of furniture manufacturers in Great Britain for the week of October 29, 1999.
- SHARE UPDATE. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Presents a chart that shows the stock prices of some Great Britain furniture retailers and manufacturers, as of July 3, 2000.
- Courts' boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p7
Reports on the stock market performance of several furniture manufacturers and retailers operating in Great Britain as of June 22, 1998. Stock price slump suffered by DSF Furniture; Impact of profit warnings from Allders on the company's stock.
- Bad deal from index as investments plummet. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p8
Opinion. Presents share prices of furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain, at the close of trading on December 4, 1998. Decline of share prices of Uno, Marks & Spencer and Airsprung Group; Performance of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Allied approach. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p5
Reports on share price movement in Great Britain's furniture industry for the week of September 25, 1998. Prices of the stocks of retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Market capitalization; Reports affecting Allied Carpets and Marks & Spencer.