Rosebys sees conversion success
- Bensons Beds' sales put a spring in Rosebys' profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p5
Reports on the strong performance at Bensons Beds which was the driving force in British-based parent Rosebys in the first half of 1998. Bed sales' surviving of downturn in consumer furniture purchasing; Store operations.
- Rosebys continues to move out of town as profits hit _GCP_3.7M. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Reports on furnishings and beds group Rosebys' plan to move out of high streets and into out-of-town sites in Great Britain. Sales performance of the company during the six months ended July 4, 1998; Rosebys chairman Gordon Houston's comments on his expansion plans.
- Buy up gives Rosebys a share boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p6
Highlights the stock performance of retailer Rosebys that resulted from its acquisition of stores from Fabric Warehouse. Profit forecasts of analysts for 1999 and 2000; Sales trend in Great Britain; Stock performance of other furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Rosebys on the prowl. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p8
Focuses on the advantages of the plan of British home furnishings company Rosebys to buy furniture company Harveys Furnishings.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.